zerozerozero so1 download

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

ElGrandeRojo
Thanks Marlo...those Italians should give you some royalties...you're gonna up their viewership!
ElGrandeRojo

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

blanco puro
Marlo, you are amazing! Thx for uploading the files!!!

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

blanco puro
Marlo it seems season 1  and 2 of Gomorrah are no longer on Netflix Canada (was removed May 14), do you have a link of where they can be downloaded?

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

DeeAre
Im hooked!

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

El17
Is Gommorah Season 5 made yet?

They said they will start shooting this summer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2020/05/gomorrah-season-5-shoot-summer-last-series-netflix-summertime-1202931070/amp/
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

jmulligan13
Gomorrah is not on US Netflix either now....as the US/int rights were owned by Weinstein, that is why season 3 and 4 weren't available. Likely the contract expired for season 1 and 2 and this could however mean another distributor will license it and could have all seasons available!

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Ciro
You have to watch Gomorra from the begining.  The episode where Ciro goes to Spain is better the most movies.  If no one finds it I will post it this weekend

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

jmulligan13
And watch the movie last!

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

blanco puro
Ciro please let me know if you upload seasons 1 and 2 of gomorrah

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

El_Bujo
Seasons 1 / 2 of Gomorrah should still be on Netflix.

Season 3 was great and I actually enjoyed season 4, especially Sangue Blu (the best pizza in Naples truly is in Forcella!).

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Ciro
https://amp.reddit.com/r/Gomorrah/comments/875d9k/where_to_dl_season_1_w_eng_subs/  try these downloads make sure to scan files after download if you care.

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Marlo Stanfield
im uploading season 1 & 2 now should be ready tomoz

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Marlo Stanfield

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Marlo Stanfield

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Ciro
In my opinoin I really dont think any narco,mafia,gang series can touch gomorrah.  Its so well done. The acting,plot and the cinematography is amazing.

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Podrido
@Ciro

Never would have guessed you were a fan, haha.

Gomorrah is a great show though, I agree. It's my favourite crime show as well, been a while since I managed to watch it though! I'm going to have to check it out again.
Just a lurker.

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

ElGrandeRojo
I agree Ciro...all shows mentioned on this thread are great. IMO Gomorrah is my favorite, for the same reasons you mentioned, and I think they did the best job of developing the characters.
ElGrandeRojo

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

jmulligan13
Regarding Gommorah...HBO/Warner Bros just acquired the US rights to air the show, so all seasons should be available (Weinstein had it before, so that is why only the first two seasons were on Netflix/Amazon)

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

El Tìntìn
The Wire is excellent, so good they teach courses in University about it.

Sopranos also excellent and can't be overlooked for its role in changing TV forever.

Lol too funny someone else mentioned the large number of gay love scenes in El Chapo. I thought they made it pretty clear with one scene Sol was gay, but they keep showing a lot of scenes with him and his lover. I made a comment to my gf while watching about it and then that someone else noticed and she laughed.

I went into El Chapo with zero expectations, and was surprised that I stuck with it and felt it got better and better and did a good job showing a dramatized version of what Chapo went through, after reading the history here and then seeing it played out was enjoyable. I was rooting for Arturo Beltran Leyva or at least the guy playing him for most of the series. I liked what it hinted at with Amado's "Death" I think he is still alive or at least didn't die in 97. I too picked up a fair bit of Spanish from the show.

Zerozerozero was a pleasant surprise too, again went in thinking it might be cheesy but watching both El Chapo and ZZZ at the same time was interesting regarding the zetas in both series, at first I thought the same actor played Lazcano in both shows, but I enjoyed seeing the Zetas form and evolve into what they ultimately became.  I think they did a good job on the Ndrangheta as well, from what I know, bosses hiding in the hills is a trait narcos and mafia dons both share. They the Ndrangheta focused on cocaine in the 80's and quietly grew strong while the Sicilian Mafia made a lot of noise and violence during that time.

Sounds like I will have to check out Gomorrah as well.

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

jmulligan13
El Chapo imo is a well done series and aside from shortening some timelines (and the weird dream sequences) seems to stick accurately to the story which I always appreciate.  Conrado Sol was obviously a fictitious character, and likely a mix of a few people over the years...but the fact that Garcia Luna basically held that position and was arrested for collaboration/bribery validates that storyline.

It is the same actor for Lazcano (Cano) and Vampiro in 000. Great in both roles and clearly based them on the Zeta model.

You will love Gomorrah, and dont watch L'Imortale movie until after all 4 seasons. The cinematography/editing and acting is top notch. Only The Wire is a better version of this genre imo
12