zerozerozero so1 download

Marlo Stanfield
for those that havent seen this yet heres season 1 8 episodes, its a masterpiece better than gomorrah imo and thats saying something

https://mega.nz/folder/tFYX2YiK#Am9aM9sEPb9aqGWlcQQyAg

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

El17
Better than Gommorah movie or show?  Better than the movie maybe.  I thought the opposite Gommorah show 4 seasons was better.  I liked the characters in Gommorah better, Ciro, Genny, etc.
 Maybe I gotta watch Zero Zero Zero again.  I've seen Gommora multiple times.  Great show.
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Guero1990
Great show!!  The Mexico part was the best, they should just make a show about that part.  Thought the Italian part wasn’t explained enough some holes in the story but the main guys bunker in the mountain side was pretty kool.

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Ciro
Thanks Marlo Stanfield  how about the wire season 6???? i have been waiting 10 years.

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Marlo Stanfield
haha you want it to be one way but its the other way

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Marlo Stanfield
maybe i got a lil excited, gommorah is a classic

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

jmulligan13
For those like myself that love Gomorrah. Make sure to watch the movie L’Imortale that came out recently. Initially I thought it was just showing the back story of Ciro but without giving much away it is MUCH more. Looking forward to the next season of Gomorrah

The same main director has also worked on Suburra and Sicario 2

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

ElGrandeRojo
Gonna have to check this out. You all inspired me to watch Gomorrah, and it's the best TV show I've ever seen. Just finished season 2. Where can you stream or download season 3 or 4? Or do I have to buy discs? Thanks for any guidance!
ElGrandeRojo

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Marlo Stanfield
ElGrandeRojo im uploading season 3 for you, takes ages so ill give you the link tomorrow mate

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Ciro
Thanks I would also like that link but before I go the price of the brick is going up!!!

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

ElGrandeRojo
Many thanks!!!Love that show!!
ElGrandeRojo

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

blanco puro
Thanks for making the files available for download

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Bounty Law
Ciro wrote
Thanks Marlo Stanfield  how about the wire season 6???? i have been waiting 10 years.
  The Wire is the greatest TV show ever made by some margin. I can't believe Sopranos and Breaking Bad are even compared to it. The Wire is like high literature- every line of dialogue and scene has a purpose, there's no 'filler' scenes to draw out the series, and it's very realistic.                        I liked Gommorah and have an interest in the Mexican drug war so will check out ZeroZeroZero eventually.

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

El17
Sopranos for me is the best show ever.  The Wire first few seasons were good.  I didnt like Breaking Bad.

You guys ever see Boardwalk Empire?  It's really good also.

Also, dont hate on me I liked the El Chapo show that was all in Spanish on Netflix.  Ive been learning some Spanish w the subtitles.
 The only issue is how many gay love scenes in the 3 season's.  I dont know why so many were necessary.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Chapo_(TV_series)#Episodes
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

blanco puro
Hey Marlo, can you upload L'IMMORTALE??

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

MellowYellow
Go to google. Type Gommorah reddit. Tons of links of the movie and all 4 seasons with english subtitles. Season 3 and 4 have never been released in America. Some guy took the time and translated the whole 2 seasons himself. I love the internet.

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Marlo Stanfield
here is gomorrah season 4 and 5, ill upload immortale now

https://mega.nz/folder/RYog0QBL#tx2gADPKKUc9s3BM0Eo8lg

Re: zerozerozero so1 download

Marlo Stanfield
heres a collection of cartel related audiobooks, don winslow trilogy is a must, i posted these a while ago here

https://mega.nz/folder/YRYgyaSa#Hu1dOEGbM8NB8SgMlWxr_w

Thanks so much! Guess I have some binge watching to do.
ElGrandeRojo