z40 wife

dee uno
is that really z40 wife that was killed in that video??? any confirmation ??

Re: z40 wife

sinaloense
it's her...btw how do I post without replying to the topic maker?

Re: z40 wife

MTCx
Source?

Re: z40 wife

ArmChairIntellect
link?

Re: z40 wife

TexcocoDeMora

I think is totally fake. Just look at the clothes the woman was wearing, the house, items and all the other things around.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: z40 wife

choco
@sinaloense   If you mean how do you start a new topic, Go to the main forum page, and just above the forum posts are some links... the one on the left says "New Topic"... click that to start a new topic.

If you want to post in an existing comment thread, you do have to "reply" to someone to post.

Bienvenidos.

Re: z40 wife

Moros

Re: z40 wife

I'm with you Tex...

Re: z40 wife

sinaloense
thanks.

Re: z40 wife

elcienporcien

Re: z40 wife

elcienporcien

Re: z40 wife

deelucky1
Dosnt look like whoever that female was by herself theirs bullet holes across the street like someone was shooting back at the aggressors .BDN when its fake story will simply just post a tittle with no story behind it and will not accept any comments from anybody. your typical we received it as is then posted the video we have no information if its true or not