choco

Re: Help Needed for Missing 26 yo Chinese Woman Jenny Chen Last Seen in Oaxaca

Choco been a long time anyone heard from you.Anyway I wonder why the Corona guy didn't step forward as he could reveal where he dropped her off and go from there but maybe he would be afraid of being nailed with the murder if not guilty just to solve it.What is your take on it?I'm wondering also if the Corona truck could be a clone to transport drugs or cartels to travel incognito and she fell into those hands.I have to admit that's why I won't judge I have hitch hiked in Mexico maybe 3 or 4 times.I think for her it was wrong place at wrong time.I think 99% of time it would be safe.I found though it is harder to get a ride though even though I'm female than north of the border.I think the general public is skeptical of who they may pick up.

Re: Help Needed for Missing 26 yo Chinese Woman Jenny Chen Last Seen in Oaxaca

choco

Re: Help Needed for Missing 26 yo Chinese Woman Jenny Chen Last Seen in Oaxaca

Maddy
Dude canadiana is just meaning where have you been? You been out of BB a while. There's nothing odd about that.

Re: Help Needed for Missing 26 yo Chinese Woman Jenny Chen Last Seen in Oaxaca

choco

Re: Help Needed for Missing 26 yo Chinese Woman Jenny Chen Last Seen in Oaxaca

Soliado
Choco, Corona usually subcontracts the transportation of their beer products. I know this because a relative of mine is an upper level manager for Corona and the trucking company that transports their products is owned by a good friend of mine. At least that's what they do in another nearby state. The trucking company pulls trailers emblazoned with Corona on the sides but they are not owned by them. I'm sure I could find out out the name of the trucking company that was hauling Corona's products but I need some additional details and I don't Facebook for reasons of my own.

Is there some way that we can communicate other than via BB Forum?  The email address attached to my profile is valid.

Re: Help Needed for Missing 26 yo Chinese Woman Jenny Chen Last Seen in Oaxaca

choco