which is the dustiest cartel?

manuel2984ny

Re: which is the dustiest cartel?

Slappy
Los Danny's were probably the most ghetto cartel

H39

Re: which is the dustiest cartel?

H39
Always wondered, does joining a cartel make people's face look that beat up?

Re: which is the dustiest cartel?

Ometra
 los tequileros cartel are some dusty mother f*%×$!  Thats el jefe de el cartel shoe less and turned up

Re: which is the dustiest cartel?

ElGrandeRojo
Pretty sure all the Cartels have their special squads that do the real brutal shit. But, as a whole, I'd say the early Zetas, and it seems most of CJNG cells are the most "dusty" as you say. They see no moral barriers between them, and their objectives. But, I guess if you dismemberment and burn people alive you can't get too much more "dusty" than that, so I'd have to say they're all savagely brutal.

Re: which is the dustiest cartel?

Mica
They all have issues.  There are intercepted calls that got played at Chapo's trial.  In the calls, Cholo Ivan did not have $1.00 available to his name and begged Chapo because his people and their family needed medical attention.

I looked it up and you can see the transcript here  http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/El-Chapo-s-Trial-Post-Updates-td4102957i740.html

Cholo saying they don't even have money for gas.

Re: which is the dustiest cartel?

manuel2984ny

Re: which is the dustiest cartel?

Cuidado
Who knows maybe holding out on Cholo Ivan for some unknown reason or waiting for some money to come in.  Could be a hundred different reasons.  Chapo was on the run alot so even every day mundane tasks would be a pain in the ass at times Im sure.

Re: which is the dustiest cartel?

ElGrandeRojo
I agree...the last CPL years Chapo was running more than operating. All that had to have started draining his cash flow. Not to mention the difficult and I'm sure very expensive logistics of running, ie. Bribes, vehicles, fuel, supporting his security and such. After watching the series, and reading so much, it seems like he was almost broke most of the time. He was always getting Mayo to bail him out of jams with money. Chapo's wars and and ambitions had to be very costly. He was probably spending as fast as he was earning. His overhead to just survive had to have been massive. The extravagent lifestyle his family lives, probably cost him most of his money. Now that he's pretty much dead to the world, he's an expense to everyone. Even if he did make billions, which I believe he did move that much weight, after all that he had to go through to try and stay free, I bet most of that money is gone. That's why his kids are still in the game, and his wife has to sell clothing....if they wanna continue that life, they have to put in work. Mayo invested heavily into legit business, where I think Chapo's businesses were all fronts to launder money. Pure Speculation.

Re: which is the dustiest cartel?

Mica
Yes, Chapo was on the run but that was his decision.

Neither time was he captured in the "cave hideouts" as songs parade about.  His addiction to women got him caught.

Notice how Mencho and Mayo have been on the run, but they have more discipline (and apparently better planning).

Don't be fooled, on the same calls Chapo had money to give his whores money for plastic surgery.

Re: which is the dustiest cartel?

ElGrandeRojo
Well, you said it...he was blowing allot of money on allot of stuff. For Him! His workers took a back seat like always. I think he had money obviously, but when you aren't bringing it in for a CPL yrs, and you have to pay out allot for regular things your cash flow dwindled, between loads. And they were fronting allot of product, that they were getting on spec as well. If you're running, and very few know where you are, you can't collect as easy. And Yes women were his DF.

Re: which is the dustiest cartel?

Parro
Literally, dust comes from the driest places.

Sonora, Chihuahua and some parts of Baja come to mind.

Blow sand settling on cars, homes and cartels.

Juarez Cartel, Sinalo and Tijuana are my picks as the dustiest cartels.

Chapo was on the run alot longer than Mencho ever was and was a literal ghost for over a decade even though he was the #1 priority.  He stayed in the shadows very long, all it takes is one slip up.

Re: which is the dustiest cartel?

Parro
Several people on the forum told me about El Mencho.

A ghost, nothing.  They were so true.

This person is really paranoid.  An extra degree of security.

Don't really blame him.

The largest cartel, brings the most interest.