which cartel is the most feared by the people of mexico

which cartel is the most feared by the people of mexico

brige
Hi  - I have read about the situation in Mexico with great sadness ( i live in Europe) that people experience the horror's on a daily basis. Which cartel is the most brutal and feared by the civilian mexican people? From what I have read I think the Z's are the most barbaric.

Re: which cartel is the most feared by the people of mexico

kylesam
They are all barbaric ...there are no good or nice cartels jaja

Re: which cartel is the most feared by the people of mexico

I agree..though they all are barbaric, most confine the horror to narco enemies, but Zs are an equal opportunity group there is no boundaries innocents are fair game, one needs not look futher than these pits in tamps, all are innocents.  Zs put the E in Evil.

My Dos Centavos

Kab

Re: which cartel is the most feared by the people of mexico

Kab
All the cartels can be feared equally, but the Z take it to a whole different level.  They have proven twice, by the massacre of immigrants, and now the mass graves that the Zs' are the evil ones.  Now we can distinguish the lesser evil between the CDG and Z.

Re: which cartel is the most feared by the people of mexico

QuitaPuercos
the Zetas are the most feared because they kill their rivals often with grotesque savagery and they are far and away the most violent group in mexico. that is why they are also the most hated because of their kill first attitude.