where d f**k is el viceroy?

dee uno
like seriously is this guy even still alive???? i have not heard any thing from him no mant no mention from the goverment anybody have any info on whats going on???? i know the juarez cartel is still alive i see them every day in el paso but like wtf is viceroy still the leader??? havent heard much from the ncj since  the ugly betty capture that guy is really a ghost just like el azul  funny thing is el azul was under amado guess  and yet el azul is like a ghost as well

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

adam3
C&S

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

C&S
He is probably hanging out with Los Zaragoza's stacking chips, talking over tactics/strategies now that Los Zambada's will be likely to form and alliance. I am going to El Paso and into Chihuahua within a month. I (may) have an answer when I get back. Ha.

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

Anon
Everything I've read (and yes check with MANO), indicates that VCF is still alive and still running the organization. I wouldn't believe any rumors until they are confirmed.

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

adam3

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

dee uno
i was just wonderin if that fucker is still alive and running the show maaaaaaaan hes done a great job of staying under the rador lol

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

aliasrojo
El azul was never under amado. He was more like a faction like sinaloa today. He didn't follow orders from amado, the media just says that about him but it isn't true. Keep in mind that el azul has been around way before amado. Amado is from the 2nd generation of cartel leaders who were in the guadalajara cartel and el azul is from the first along with Caro quintero, fonseca Carrillo, Felix Gallardo and sazueta. Infact azul and amado were compadres. Same with el mayo, the media says he was a lieutenant of amado while he was more one of el azul since he was under el azuls faction not to mention el azul being the godfather of el mayo into the business. But sure there was always communication between them all.
Now about el viceroy I believe he is hiding out somwhere in the triangulo dorado most likely near or in the Sierra of chihuahua and if not than the Sierra near navolato sinaloa which is where they still have a strong presance over at sinaloa.

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

dee uno
thats the thing that gets confusing  el azul  and mayo bein under amado when it was  more like buisness afar but what i meant was it semmed azul learned alot from amado

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

aliasrojo
I'd say they both learned from each other but its more likely Amado learned from el azul.
 El azul and el mayo are very close hence why el mayo has such a low profile because of el azul.

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

Cuidado
I dont understand this perception of Azul and Mayo being low-profile. They are labled Drug Kingpins by the US Govt. Not to mention they are mexicos most wanted. How is that low profile? Mayo had pics of himself on the cover of proceso with an interview..Just because Azul doesnt have recent pictures doesnt mean they are low pro. As for mantas who knows whos really doing those..and im sure Mayo has had mantas, Azul too.

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

aliasrojo
Well low pro as in they don't go to violence right away, they prefer to negotiate things. They also don't go around showing their faces in heavily populated areas. El mayo has said it himself he's more of a men of the mountains.
As for narcomantas I have yet to see one signed by el mayo or el azul. If anything their lieutenants do for example el m1. That's probably the closest I've seen to mayo. El azul is literally a ghost whom you barely hear off,He has also distanced himself from corridos.
You said it yourself they are wanted by both gov't's and is much more likely why you barely hear of their moves or of them going around to public places hence why there is barely any mention of them in the media until lately with all the arrests and all.
But before that they were literally ghosts.
AJ

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

AJ

The quiet gangsters are the ones who last the longest.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

mayo only says that hes a man of the mountains why would he say his a city guy he only goes to the mountans and hibernates when everthing gets hot like everybodyelse does these guys are  great on telling lies cant beleive everthing they say it usually means their doing the opossite these guys must treat army generals real nice police chiefs with nice gifts i can just imagine christmas  y los aginaldos forget about it i bet some ocasions it comes early

Re: where d f**k is el viceroy?

aliasrojo
Where are you getting this city guy thing. Jesus.
Sure he might not spend all the time in the Sierra but he sure as hell does spend most of his time there especially having the us breathing on his back. Why do you think he hasn't gotten caught. The safest place for any sinaloa druglords is the sierra where they have over a hundred bodyguards at their disposal and have the upper hand on the gov't since they know the terrains.
And no s*** they have to keep their guarantee's happy and no s*** they are good liars that's part of their line of work. Tell us something we don't know.