where could a US junky move to Mex

el Spaceio
i use heroin daily and get $750 a month from the government. I see Mexico makes a lot of heroin. so I am wondering if anywhere where would be safe for me to move that produces H in the area and I would be able to find a connect for cheap good H and rent a place to live and have food

 or would I probably end up a dead gringo trying to move down there and be a full time junky. cause is to expensive up here NE USA 100 a gram and not that good unless has fent in it

thank you for your time
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Kab

Re: where could a US junky move to Mex

Kab
The struggle is real bro.

Lucky for you, any kind of drug can be found all over Mexico, especially Meth, weed, heroin, and coke.  In my opinion, move to a state that doesn't have a ton of narco violence, such as: Guanajuato, Oaxaca, Quintana Roo, Yucatan, Hidalgo, DF (Mexico City).

I recommend you check out Mexico City, lots of drugs there, lots expats from other countries, big city life, very easy access to drugs.

Another good place you might like is San Miguel de Allende in Guanajuato.  Lots of retired white people there, mainly from the US and Europe, so you'll fit right in.

I'm from Guanajuato and its a safe place for the most part.

Re: where could a US junky move to Mex

el Spaceio
Kab thank you for your reply

how do you think i will do on rent and eating and recreational money on $750 per month?

thank you for your time
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: where could a US junky move to Mex

tuSancho
Tijuana.  One stop shopping in Zona Norte.  Easy to cross the border both ways.  Lots of English spoken.  Medical and treatment abound.  And, there is a large community of interest there.

Re: where could a US junky move to Mex

You can survive on $750 for food and rent, but it would be a different life.  If you're a non-Spanish speaking American (which I am) then you will want to stay just outside the tourist area (prices are little lower). Now is the time with the peso devalued at 18/1USD.  I use my credit cards always, because the banks negotiate a higher rate.  So keep a US bank, get a debit or credit card and live like this.

Can't buy drugs like this, but you get it.  Does your H habit come out of that?

Re: where could a US junky move to Mex

el Spaceio
yes my habbit comes out of that and i need about half a gram a day if is good stuff that is $40 where i live not sure what it cost in Mex but i am sure it is cheaper and i am used to living very poor.

 maybe i could meet someone to marry and they let me live with them free and they get US citizen

thanks to the person telling me about the place crossing is easy but i rather not travel to Mex and buy H and bring it back to USA i not looking for that kind of trouble

thank you for your time
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: where could a US junky move to Mex