what the hell is goning on in pn anyone know if the dead total 8 or 10 today?

what the hell is goning on in pn anyone know if the dead total 8 or 10 today?

I have 4 civilians and then another report came in of 4 narcos prob escapees same as yesterday
and someone sent a photo that is a different scene and different cars he said 2 more killed....

anyone?

and anyone have info of 2 killed in acuna and 3 killed around 17th decaps?  near cuevas?

someone HELP ME

Re: what the hell is goning on in pn anyone know if the dead total 8 or 10 today?

Cristero
Chivis hello, me acaba de llamar una hermana de Piedras Negras para avisarme que mataron a un hijo de Humberto Moreira de 23 años de edad en el Ejido Santa Eulalia. Hace tiempo escribi un comentario que Piedras Siempre fue del Cartel de quien fue en aquel entonces El Cartel de Guadalajara que ahora se evoluciono en EL Cartel de Sinaloa. Yo conosco el Eljido de Santa Eulalia y conosco su Historia.

Ahora de la balacera de Piedras de hoy fue cercas de un OXXO donde unas "Focas" se dieron de balazos con unos soldador y que al renderirse los soldados les dieron tiro de gracia a las "Focas".
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: what the hell is goning on in pn anyone know if the dead total 8 or 10 today?

I can't find out anything new.  Where is curioso when you need him.   My gringo friend here that has a ranch in La Pryor usually goes back and forth once a week or so, but he has been down in his back lately and has traveled much.  He has a good friend that lives in Acuna and I'll see if he will call him.
Bert's son?

Re: what the hell is goning on in pn anyone know if the dead total 8 or 10 today?

curioso
Sorry man, I don't have any more info to add.
I'm keeping a low profile and following twitter accounts of Zocalo reporters.
I don't really have any ears on the street.

All I can tell you is it"s bad right now. The streess just driving to and from work is tremendous.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: what the hell is goning on in pn anyone know if the dead total 8 or 10 today?

Cristero
I here the same, a lot of nervousness and stress is felt thought the city, i guess everybody is bracing for the aftermath, and with well over 100 prisoner still free i feel that the bloodletting is just about to start.
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey
AJ

Re: what the hell is goning on in pn anyone know if the dead total 8 or 10 today?

AJ
Poor Mexican people. they are taking it from everywhere. These piece of shit cartels are relentless.
CHIVIS FOREVER