what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

55 Year Old Virgin Gay
Would please tell me what is your favorite music, song etc. ?

Do you like narco music, or prefer other styles ?
Any link to videos ?

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

Bajadrone-2

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

55 Year Old Virgin Gay
Oh, Calle 13, I like his Atrevete te te  very much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXtJkDHEAAc

My favorite song, however, is this one from Spain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tP1umpp4M4

Deltron's lyrics are pretty cool.
Thanks for the link.

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

tuSancho
Contrabando y Traicion de Los Tigres Del Norte otherwise known as Camelia la Tejana...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0fzqRlEt64&list=FLkd6E9hQWyryF9XVqrVufig&index=42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkkf2I5Lb1s&index=76&list=FLkd6E9hQWyryF9XVqrVufig

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrabando_y_traici%C3%B3n

and, Cruz De Marihuana - Grupo Aguilas Del Norte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARmufg6oWVM

there are so many good ones.  use youtube for your search.  i have an ample collection many of which were gathered using, http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

I like Chalino tambien.

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

tuSancho
For 55yo virgins, this is a good one...  disfrutala...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GppI0Nul8d8

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

Bajadrone-2

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

manuel2984ny

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

Mars220
The majority of corridos that i like are from either 70's, 80's and 90's. But i did hear one about a year ago from Lenin Ramirez that i really liked.

Lenin Ramirez - Vida Del Hombre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWw79jQO0tw

Here's another by Lenin that is also good. It's mainly about false friends and enjoying life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnJgUsz32Bc
Mars Oner

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

MANO
orgasm drops at 00:45
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htXCAosCsWU

btw do you listen to the Shape Shifters?
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

Bajadrone-2

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

Cuidado
wtf this is a ISIS theme song or something..

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

MANO
It is the right song, peaceful nasheed.
The shapeshifter part was a seperate question altogether.
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

Bajadrone-2

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

_Jack

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

ElMello
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q2YmS6DWbo
it's from NY, electro/house from the late 80's, but narco themed so I thought what the heck...

there's a few different mixes of this track with similar "Scarface" theme
also...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsAZ7voge2A
ok try,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FPc2c5Zyag&list=PLh9vmaG8uo0GLNgM-f47JltUa5adUua2D&index=22
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy5QASm29MA
or any perdro santos for that matter
there's some great latin percussion mixes also..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5wRpgm4fLM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovy_kBpxIfE

lol don't get me started on latin house music or I'll be here till next year posting my faves but for those into that kinda thang, lil' Louis vega, Kenny dope gonzalez, victor simonelli, masters at work, that kind of thing, for instance...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnJqP5j2H8Q
PEACE.

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

Bajadrone-2

Re: what is your favorite music, song ? ... narco music ?

deelucky1
Well I don't know the  topic really seems to go off subject and me putting any input shouldn't make it any better !whats your favorite corrido? I remember your anti-corrido or do you like them now?maybe the polka beats is what iritates you !
12