what if Los Zetas and Sinaloa formed an alliance?

what if Los Zetas and Sinaloa formed an alliance?

QuitaPuercos
what would be the effects?

Re: what if Los Zetas and Sinaloa formed an alliance?

Hell would freeze over...

Re: what if Los Zetas and Sinaloa formed an alliance?

QuitaPuercos
would they exterminate all the other cartels then i guess turn on each other and leave 1 cartel to dominate mexico lol

Re: what if Los Zetas and Sinaloa formed an alliance?

ArmChairIntellect
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Re: what if Los Zetas and Sinaloa formed an alliance?

curioso
Then we could have the Winter Olympics in Mexico.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: what if Los Zetas and Sinaloa formed an alliance?

Havana
...and we could all die of old age peacefully in Mexico, with big smiles on our faces, knowing our families are safe and there will be no more loss of lives.

Re: what if Los Zetas and Sinaloa formed an alliance?

JAJAJAJAJA!  VERY FUNNY!!!

Re: what if Los Zetas and Sinaloa formed an alliance?

queremos-paz
never happen of course