what do you guys have to say about this

QuitaPuercos

Re: what do you guys have to say about this

curioso
What do you mean? Is this from one of the reliable US news sources? Or is it from one of the equally reliable Mexican news sources?

What are we supposed to say about this exactly? Are we supposed to argue about which cartel is weaker or stronger? Is this like fantasy football? Is there a draft coming up?

From my point of view, here in MEX, it looks false. Who would actually know this shit anyway? I mean, do you think there is a guy somewhere whose job it is to update this fucking map every 3 months or what?

I'm gonna answer your question with another question. What do you have to say about this?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: what do you guys have to say about this

Tamaulipas

Re: what do you guys have to say about this

QuitaPuercos
its from MundoNarco.com

Re: what do you guys have to say about this

afghanistan

Re: what do you guys have to say about this

Tamaulipas

Re: what do you guys have to say about this

QuitaPuercos
I agree with you

Re: what do you guys have to say about this

Murcielago

Re: what do you guys have to say about this

El Regio
Y tu si sabes? Roflmao