update 4 more arrests..FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

update 4 more arrests..FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

four more today:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/apr/13/feds-have-4-custody-agents-death/

El Virus capured and arrested for USBP murder

  Suspect in Border Agents Death

AGENT ROBERT ROJAS United States Border Patrol Killed in line of duty

In 2009 Robert Rojas a United States Border Agent was shot and killed in while on patrol in Campo, San Diego California.  The bastard that was wanted in the murder Marcos Manueal Rodriquez... aka "El Virus"  has been captured and arrested in Tijuana.
The arrest was the result of collaberation between the US FBI and Mexico's PGR in additiona to theLiaison Unit of the Tijuana Municipal Police.
Link for Signon San Diego article:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/apr/11/arrest-made-2009-killing-border-patrol-agent/

Re: FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

Ẵpȭ₡ǻŁӳp$Ḝ
Banned User
I hope Mexico gives him the electric chair.

Re: FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

This story is just breaking, it is in Frontera and other Mx papers but details are just coming in this was the most I could find for now.

He was hiding in TJ, but he will be tried in US, I am not sure if Mexico required capital punishment off the table but he will be tried in US.  So your wish and mine may come true..

Re: FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

kylesam
Mexico does not have the death penalty!

Re: FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

kylesam
Buela Mexico will not extradite a criminal unless they promise not to give him capital punishment regardless of the crime he committed. So that wish will never happen.

Re: FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

You are correct KS...hey where have you been?
But have you noticed that Mexico did not have the captial punishment stipulation in a few of the deals?  I think it may have something to do with the collaberation of agencies.  In this case the FBI.  We will see, but you are correct typically extradition is based on no death penalty, which is why I stated as such in my reply to the commenter.

I have stated I do support the death penalty in theory, some people are so bad its best to eliminate.  Our system is not rehabilitation as much as punitive.  Remember the serial killed Ted Bundy?  If he would have been executed after the first 12 murders he would not have escaped and go on to kill all the young girls in Florida including the 13 y/o he abducted from school.  It is right in rare cases.

Having said that....as it exists in the US I do not support it, there is a racial and economic bias that cannot be denied.  If you are black and poor and on trial for a capital crime, adds are stacked against you that you wil get the death penalty, if you are white and wealthy you will not.  how is it that such a small percentage is our black population but the same group makes up apx 40% of death sentencing?  and it is not just that issues, poor people, brown, white and black don't have resources and can't fight against a prosecution machine.

Re: FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

kylesam
I just have been busy mainly had to take a trip to the hospital thats it, but I am back now jaja...I completely agree but I am the same way about the issue of the death penalty "I do support the death penalty in theory."

Re: FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

Well feel better! You missed the Blog A Bomb.  driving us crazy

I assume you managed to stay out the hospital...I had my 8th surgery and last, it was a sucess and I really feel fine.

death penalty...I am beginning to think you are a very smart young man, especially when you agree with me!

Re: FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

kylesam
Thanks Buela, I did manage to stay away from the hospital they creep me out jaja...im glad you finish your last surgery. Hope all is well! Well Buela great minds think alike jajaja

Re: FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

JAJAJA  yep too many sick peeps in those places and I have a case of the howard hughes syndrome always packing my anti bacteria wipes!

as for the death penalty...me too, I believe in some cases it is called for, but in US only those people of color and poor folks get it, and too many wrongly convicted as evident by the innocents project.  It is never a deterrent simply punitive...but thats ok

the long island serial killer, they caught him I think, seems I just saw something on ID channel.

Re: FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

kylesam
"the long island serial killer, they caught him I think, seems I just saw something on ID channel."

Do you have a link I have been trying to find out but nothing...they say he might strike again...

Re: FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

Kylesam...narco murders aren't enough?  jk
actually I am more clear now, I remember the Long Island killer.  He has been around for a while and I did see about the first 4 deaths on ID channel.  the first 4 were prostitutes that advertised on craigs list.  But now it is 10 and they have not caught him.  What I think is there is two, possibly a copycat, because one of the deaths was a child. I don't know something says to me there may be two and not one.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/04/12/anatomy-long-island-serial-killer/

Re: FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

four more bastards apprehended:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/apr/13/feds-have-4-custody-agents-death/

Re: update 4 more arrests..FBI COLLABORATION as Suspect Finally Arrested In TJ for USBP Agents Murder (Rojas)

Havana
 Basically the whole infuriating, sickening group should pay. All should pay for the lives, chaos, and contributing to the ruination of Mexico. But they won't. Mexico wouldn't allow El Virus to receive corporal punishment. I think studies do indicate the death penalty is a viable deterrent of violent crime but it is not in cases of sociopathic and psychopathic personalities. Sicarios probably fall into those categories. Basically no one wants to die.  So, in most cases the death penalty is a deterrent. But there is little point speaking of it because the death penalty isn't legal in mexico.