to nuttz

LET'S KEEP ON THE TOPIC OF MEXICAN ORG CRIME

I locked a post and asked that anyone having a problem with it please email me

i received this from Nuttz

Hope your cancer spreads! I have 3 more accounts so fuck toy!
        Theo Johnson to chivis.martinez

GO FUCK YOURSELF
        Theo Johnson to chivis.martinez

This is my reply since he has blocked private  BB emails I can only reply this way:

confirmation that you are the idiot that everyone says you are.  I have not paid much attention.   You hope my cancer spreads? really theo?  All this because I commented on a blog?  I guess the old adage applies, when someone tells you who he is, believe him the first time.

I can say this to your chagrin I am ready for death.  I have lived a completely amazing life.  I am highly successful, wildly fulfilled  and have no regrets'

My greatest achievement is being a mother of three outstanding human beings.  Each leading exceptional lives carrying the tradition of the Martinez family of social and civil responsibility.

I will add that I could never image in my wildest dreams that any of my children or grandbabies would ever speak to someone the way you have.

 I will say it is probably not your fault how you developed.  I have worked with hundreds of children like you.  I will say It is the fault of those who were suppose to love and nurture you in your development that failed you.  But you, yourself can change with help.  You are so young.

It does not matter that you have three more accounts, but explains the other three that comment the same way as you.  all from one person.

PAZ

Re: to nuttz

Cristero
@Theo hello,

 I will add you to Our Lords Prayer everytime I pray. I will pray in your behalf for your forgiveness. I also would like to add that in the same prayers you will be in Chivis' company as i will pray for her as well, I pray that this amazing individual that she is, that the courage that she has can stay with us for as long as the Lord will allow. I will tell you one thing though that her legacy will certainly outlast you me and a lot of other people.

Mis Dos Centavos
Cristero
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: to nuttz

Maddy
Nuttz wrote that? Dam no wonder they call u nuttz.. don't ever wish bad upon noone, especially from a person that makes your day by giving u something to read. All I can tell you is Fuck you and sorry for your momma cause your a dam mistake.

Wanna take your anger out? Take it on me puto so you can see how I'll respond to you piece of shit. Y me la pelas puto.

Chivis friend don't go down to these retards levels, their mad at the world that you have a nice lifestyle and travel and don't have to sweat your fore head like this pendejo..

***THEO JOHNSON YOU CAN KISS MY ASS YOU FOR PICKING ON PEOPLE THAT "U THINK" ARE VULNERABLE, PICK ON SOMEONE LIKE ME SO U CAN SEE THE RESPONSE, HELL HERE IN LAREDO,TX YOULL GET DROPPED INSTANTLY..

AND WELL GET YOUR PICTURE VERY SOON SO WE CAN SHOW THE WORLD WHO THAT BORING, MAD AT THE WORLD, MOLESTED AS A CHILD, PERSON IS WHO IS SITTING BEHIND THAT KEYBOARD...YOU FUCKED UP VATO.

-NAJ

Re: to nuttz

Nami
It makes me sad to see people so hateful; Especially young ones.

I've been lurking on this site for 3 years, and I've seen all of the work you put into this site. I've also seen a lot of anger directed at you for no reason.

Thanks for all you do, Chivis.

I hope this kid finds some relief from his anger and hatred.
"From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil."

Re: to nuttz

Nutcase
Hey he's giving people with Nut in the screen name a bad name.  Damn shame...    Chivis has always been wonderful. No matter what abuela, know that 99% of us love you in here...

Re: to nuttz

choco
So sorry Chivia that you had to experience his personal attacks firsthand. Your reply is excellent. He has been personally attacking me for at least a year... and I tried to say that, but oh well.  Anyway, sad that he lashed out at you.  He obviously has BIG problems.

Re: to nuttz

jason prox
I have no idea what this beef is about but Chivas's response was one of the most elegant and inspiring things I've read in a long time. If only we could approach people who are raging in anger like this more often in the world. I would imagine he is using drugs, but who knows.

Re: to nuttz

Bajadrone-2

Re: to nuttz

I'm not certain why nonsense like this still shocks me, but you have my respect for continuing to put up with childish behavior like this from people you offer an outlet to.

Re: to nuttz

Cuidado
Wow.  What a shame.

Re: to nuttz

OMG this is crazy.Now I really understand why the reporters quit when they are subjected to this abuse.Chivis you are a Saint but you look at the bigger picture outside of yourself:without you there would be no BB.Best of luck to your future health!

Re: to nuttz

:(

Re: to nuttz

Thank you everyone.

For the record, the treatment I have been on for a year has a side effect, that is brittle bones and that can lead to broken bones.  Mine is spinal, an old broken back injury was the weakest, point so it went while I slept.  It is a little better while recumbent.  no walking without aid, nor sitting in straight back position.  I may go into a spinal injury rehab for a while.  I was in one for a couple months when I sustained the first injury.

Back to Nuttz.  I will say I feel very sad for the kid.  When I saw how young he is, all my anger lifted and compassion filled in its place.  So much anger in a young person is destructive and dangerous.  I don't know his personal history, does anyone?  I would like to communicate privately with him.

I know he really does not want me dead, at least I think not :)

and what is strange, I never intended banning him, until he began with the emails.  I just stopped the comments on a post that is not appropriate for this forum.  Sure we make allowance at times, but honestly that was crap.  If you are going to post something out of topic please write to me and ask if it is ok...or DD.  many of you do just that.  If i think certain posts are posted to be incendiary, it will not pass the good idea test.

we are getting a fair amount of racist comments through MB, most connected to "Trump for president"  and some calling our president a "N" and or muslim.  I don't like the job President O has done but will not condone those gutter racist-driven comments.

TO NUTTZ:  Hey, I am not angry .  Why not give dialog a chance?  write to me.

Re: to nuttz

stevectpa
Keep up the great work, Chivis.  You have many admirers whether you want to look at your readers as such or not.  This "nuttz" appears to be socially inept and not worth the time.

Re: to nuttz

L1-2

Re: to nuttz

La Flama Blanca
Chivis, you are amazing on here.  Thanks for all the work you do here on BB, and everything else you've done in other parts of the world (not only in Mex.).  Im sure you have your ideas or inklings of what his other accounts are.  Would you mind sharing those? Or would that be something, more for a private message sort of thing?  Just wondering.  I have at least one of "Nuttz's" other accounts in mind.  Should I share it or no?  Let me know if you/I can share these ideas in public forum.  If not, would you mind sending me an email???  Thanks

P.S.  If you dont get around to emailing me.  No big deal, especially with what you are currently dealing with.

Re: to nuttz

Chimera
Wow. Ms. Chivis, I have admired your strength and grace ever since I started coming here. I just can't imagine still being as giving and kind as you are, after all you have done and been through! Nutz seems to me to be disturbed in some way. That's very sad, since his life is all ahead of him. Don't let his cruelty get you! You see how many of us there are here who love and admire you.

Re: to nuttz

Bajadrone-2

Re: to nuttz

ElMello
wow harsh words. that's Not mellow, man :( hey on here I might not always agree 100% with people, but I gotta a hell of a lot of Respect for them, especially Chivis & co. Thanks for the quality, please don't let bad attitudes spoil the show.
Kab

Re: to nuttz

Kab
I always felt Nuttz was Chivo or something from years ago.  You guys remember that one dude who posted non-cartel related stuff to troll and always came off as passively racist?

I bet you anything that that is Nuttz old account.  Surprised no one ever made the connection.