sorry folks....just send me an email if...

sorry folks....just send me an email if...

there is a post that you feel is way out of the bounds of what is on the topic of organized crime in Mexico and related topics.

I have tried to be reasonable and polite about allowing some off topic posts, BUT
come on.  no more of the far right , far left, crap that does nothing but initiate a war of words and comments.

I will now just delete them without any discussion at all.

this is not a democracy at BB, we don't allow all comments, nor do we allow all posts.  further, I probably will not discuss it if I delete something, my pay is too low to waste time on baby stuff.  Begin your own blog then you do not have to play by the rules here.

I am not feeling so hot..so I don't even have one tiny nerve left to rub wrongly.

No more shit.

got it??

Have a nice day

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

Nutcase
wheres chivo when you need him?

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

Mexico-Watcher
Chivis: I hear you loud and clear and agree with what ever you decide.  Feel free to delete any post I ever make that "you" may feel is out of bounds both as to topic as well as to attitude or other signs of "inappropriateness" you may want to apply.

In my posts, I promise to be relevant to what I believe is BLB's topical domain.  I also promise to be civil to everyone.  In cases where I may have strong negative feelings towards anyone, I promise to be circumspect in what and how I say things when responding to trolls, babies. jerks, whoever.

Trust me, I am not  a grammar Nazi or prude and when appropriate I enjoy strong language where it adds something to discussions.

I hope you feel better soon, IMO, we need spanking from time to time.

Mexico-Watcher

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

I don't think you have, and most have not, sometimes it is a slippery slope.

when the posts slip into the gutter it is time to yell a bit.  I received a couple of complaints, so I check it out, and found it largely untrue, offensive, racist, and without an redeemable value

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

Siskiyou_Kid
Buela Chivis, I honestly hope your health improves and you feel strong.

I haven't found time to send you an email, but it's because I'm not very knowledgeable on the areas you mention. I'm really focused on my small valley.

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

can you recommend places up there that I should check out on line.  the places I listed were only so you can know what I like.  a wide range I know.  but I am open to new areas, as long as it is not a couple hrs round trip to get to civilization. :)

I am torn, about where to go.  hopefully I can use the place 4-5 mos of the year.   I am selling my Tx house and Arrowhead.

I am ok..I should be fully fine by Monday or Tuesday.

thanks kid

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

who needs him?

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

Nutcase
Jejeje, Chivis. I was being sarcastic.  I hope your are doing good. I've been on the site religiously almost ever day for almost 3 years and have read ever story that's been posted on BB since 2009.  I must say you have really brought substance to this site. Buggs did a great job at the beginning with all of his articles but you are making it what it is today... A truly amazing site. (DD is great too btw). Thank you to everyone who contributes positively and who spend many hours to give other people more insight into what is really going on south of the border.

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

Thank you...I really was thinking, hmmmmm, guess he is a nutcase after all..  just kidding.

Buggs hovers and tries his best to keep me in check, he remains our leader, but one can only go at this for so long, then new blood is needed.

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

deelucky1

no problem chivis!!

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

spike151
Que pasa Buela ? todo bien contigo? Estas inferma? Me advisas si puedo hacer algo para ti

saludos

spike

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

You mean because I went off on the idiots?  jajaja

I am better today, my doc says in 2 weeks I should be good to go....

Paz

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

spike151
Not because you went off , because I know you sleep little and work like a trojan. We all worry about you

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

Yeah...I wish I could sleep 8 hrs.  6 is about it, and all the literature on the subject says we truly need 8.

Thank you very much for the concern.  :)

Re: sorry folks....just send me an email if...

Pinchegringo
Why am I always late to the party? See how much one misses when they go off the grid? haha

I've been meaning to send you an email anyway so expect one ;)