some people are mad catherine zeta jones playing drug lord

some people are mad catherine zeta jones playing drug lord

scottlogistics
a couple of news sites are saying people are taking to twitter to express how or why is catherine zeta jones playing  latin drug lord griselda blanco , when for 1.  she's not latin  , 2. when they are saying so many other latin stars could have played her , on another note , pablo escobar has a new movie coming out played by javier bardem called (loving pablo)

..
the media is getting rich off these drug lord bio's

mannnnnn  i think on netflix its about 4 different series or movies based on chapo

same with - u.s.a  channel  , queen of the south played by the female from city of god movie

Re: some people are mad catherine zeta jones playing drug lord

She certainly looks Latin though and a hell of a lot better looking than Griselda Blanco but I don't want to start anything here subjective as this.

Re: some people are mad catherine zeta jones playing drug lord

Chava
Well, in all fairness, Kate del Castillo is already tied up.

Re: some people are mad catherine zeta jones playing drug lord

stevectpa
....and Colombians were ticked off because a Brazilian (Wagner Moura) played the lead role of Juan Pablo Escobar in Narcos on Netflix and had a bad accent.

Re: some people are mad catherine zeta jones playing drug lord

dcm90
She looks celtic/basque enough to look "latin".

Re: some people are mad catherine zeta jones playing drug lord

Cuidado
I didnt like Pablo in Narcos.  He didnt look like him at all in my opinion, I thought that series was very overrated.

Re: some people are mad catherine zeta jones playing drug lord

it doesn't matter to me.  but what matters is I heard she bombed badly

Re: some people are mad catherine zeta jones playing drug lord

Slappy
I saw the movie and it was a disappointment.  Like one of those cheap-o "made for TV" movies.

Re: some people are mad catherine zeta jones playing drug lord

yuk...i am happy i didn't waste my time