sinaloa cartel is the lesser evil

scottlogistics
with all being said , i think the sinaloa cartel is the lesser evil of the cartels.  They dont bother innocent people , they don't extort , they don't rape. .......I think the cartel is mainly interested in drug trafficking and thats it.  i can tell the way chapo was talking in the video , maybe a decent dude with all being said... i dont want to call this man a drug dealer , i never once seen chapo making a drug transaction on video, the so call goverment accuses this man of being a drug trafficker , with what proof
DRB

Re: sinaloa cartel is the lesser evil

DRB
The Flores twins recorded him during their negotiations............

Inform yourself dont make up bs

Re: sinaloa cartel is the lesser evil

Re: sinaloa cartel is the lesser evil

Bajadrone-2

exactly  chapodamasorden

Re: sinaloa cartel is the lesser evil

Bajadrone-2

Re: sinaloa cartel is the lesser evil

Maddy
That's true Scott. Everyone in Sinaloa is all chiflados cause they can so as they please. No extortions at all. Only the people that are fucking around get  slap on their hand. But that's Sinaloas number 1 rule, don't mess with the public. For real. Why do you people think that chapo has alot of followers and people that love him. People won't put you up a pedestal when you mess with the public. Why do u think z40 was hated so much. Cause of extortions and killings on innocents. You can even walk the streets during night time and no one will mess with you and if someone does, Sinaloa will find them and maybe execute them themselves. It's crazy but true.

Re: sinaloa cartel is the lesser evil

scottlogistics
just saying. our so call goverment accuses chapo of  drug trafficking.     And we all know the goverment are some of the biggest liars... We (meaning me and you) the people.   What proof do we have that chapo is a drug trafficker or runs sinaloa cartel. ......all we do is go by what the media or news feeds us.    lol we be acting like we hang out wit chapo or be wit him

.. on another note , i said i think that  cartel de sinaloa is the lesser evil of the cartels ,  ..... If the sinaloa cartel is into drug trafficking , (once again we have no proof)  I think thats all that they care about is the flow or distribution of drugs , all that killing innocent people , or bothering working class or extorting. they not with all of that.

as for the flores twins , their credibility is shot , who would believe anything they say

Re: sinaloa cartel is the lesser evil

scottlogistics
your right maddy , Im glad u brung z40 up .. z40 & chapo seem like two very different people. And also i hear the same thing , its mostly nice in sinaloa

Re: sinaloa cartel is the lesser evil

Agree with you on that 1 Baja at 12:53.

Dam for a we know maybe its the CIA running the Sinaloa. Like when they were partners with Caro Quintero, and helped kill Camarena.. Heres some evidence, didnt operation fast and furious was a pretext to send Sinaloa arms? That's just one that we know of.

scottlogistics
Chapodamasorden...yeah I feel the same way about the innocents & family members , kids , hard working people etc... Leave those people out of it. Even tho your doing wrong , your still suppose to have sum type of code u live by.... Another thing that I don't agree with is these drug guys go after the politicians or police that try to stop them ... And they end up killing them. I look at it like ... That's they fuking job, that's what they are suppose to do ... It's just all part of the game ... Like this mayor they kill of michoacan.. Kill her cause she speak out against the cartel. .. That was her job , she was doing what was right.... If u run a cartel , u even have to leave the people alone that speak out against u.  U just have to take it as all part of the game....... Then u have these cartels throwing up these lying azz banners or narco poster saying stuff like ( we are coming to town to clean up the rapists or people that extort. All lies .... They killed nacho coronel. They say he was another ok guy with all be said

What about all the innocent people Chapo had murdered after they built the tunnels for him on kidnapped labour?I believe some were Central American migrants paying his men to get them to US.