seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

NecMunera
Hello,

any info on this members faction based out of Zac and Jalisco. Brothers and Sons involved in major traffic to states.

Re: seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

elgordo
My family is from juchipila Zac and the ledesmas operate from juchipila to moyahua n up to cuxpala my niece use to date a little moco that would operate with them. There the ones that operated a big meth lab that was found in el mesquital 2 years back or so

Re: seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

La Plata
I know of a some high ranking Ledezma's in CJNG but not ledesma with an "s" Has this cat been indicted in the US?
AKA El Plata

Hey Gordo, Thanks for sharing! That is the family I was inquiring about. They most be bringing in tons of $$ or operating those labs for someone else higher in that groupo. Huge pass for the sons to continue to work.  after their father Guadalupe was kidnapped during the 2006 Ferias & was executed for a 7 million debt to JAGL faction. His Father was mention briefly in court during Alfredo "El comprade" trial in Chicago. Many people including a poster here on forum refer to Guadalupe as the Twins uncle way before any of this stuff was public or written about in cartel wifes. The thought of continuing to work for the same people that murdered their father is mind boggling. Even after a 10 million payment was made.

Re: seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

La Plata
Gordo, which cartel owns the plaza in Juchipila? I assume it's CJNG, but does CDG or CDN make it out that way? BB used to get some great Zacatecas insights from Zac before he/she moved on.
AKA El Plata

Re: seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

deelucky1
Juchipila es de los talibanes they are CDN.they invited CJNG members in their groups CJNG never had a say in their structure!el 51 is holding the flag after El apa and la tía where arrested

Re: seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

ToPHeR
So they went back to CDN zetas after they switched back to CDG and then El 50 got caught? Lol chapulines

Re: seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

Itzli
I think they went back for a time but I've seen rumblings that Los Talibanes are now with CDG Matamoros.

Re: seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

NecMunera
Thanks everyone! So it looks like the Ledesma clan are working with Cjng and CDN

Re: seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

elgordo
Honestly it's confusing between the CDG to CDN it was CDG with Hamburgesa leading the group but after his capture CDN began to move in and people flipping to CDN with the help of CJNG  so lucky is correct.

Neca from wat i here out there the ledsesmas still have ties to the chapos cuz the people from moyahua n that area don't fuck with the juchipila area they can't cross over n from wat my family n friends say the ledesmas still operate with the chapos but honestly don't know for a fact but that people who operate in moyahua not functioning with anyone from juchipila area is a fact

Re: seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

La Plata
NecMunera, did not mean to hijack your thread. I'm actually very interested to hear more on the familia Ledesma.

Talibanes are CDN? I would have never ever thought Talibanes would reunite with any Zetas let alone the faction run by the familia Trevino. I'm shocked if they are actually related to El 50 and sided with CDN! Dee, who is this 51 you speak of?  Have they always been known as el 51? I had always wondered who the el 51 was with Talivan/50 and Apa/52. Same with the Trevino brothers el 40 and 42, although in the last few years I have seen Jose or even Huevo listed as Z41. I had also heard the rumors that they were back with CDG but this time the Moros faction. They definitely seem to be grasshoppers. If I'm not mistaken,  after his capture, Taliban was quoted as saying he didn't jump to the CDG he had never left. He also adamantly denied any connection or alliance with or to KT.

Where the hell does that leave F1? I don't think many people at the time knew of his connection to La Hamburgusa but there's no way he's still with Los Metros after they had Don Chuco whacked. I would not be surprised if he's keeping low in Moros or Mexico City.
AKA El Plata

Re: seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

CDN is talibanes they use that name so they won't heat up they're plazas with talibanes name?they broke off CDG after one of the CDG leaders got killed including kids and wife by they're own people.Talibanes regrouped putting people from  ex CJNG and zetas people.the last old school real taliban member was la gorda suegra del taliban el 50 she just got popped.F1 is more with the talibanes motto don't touch family and no extorting his people have been seen helping out talibanes.

Re: seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

el Jesse James
I dont understand.. CJNG helping out CDN? Please clarify. Never heard that before and seems like it wouldnt make sense for matazetas to teaming up with Zetas nueva escuela..?

Re: seeking info on Cartel del Pacfico operative Guadalupe Ledesma

deelucky1
That's because talibanes where  CDG  and the alliance was made to take out the zetas?you want to talk about timeline that would be around 2012 CDS and CJNG had each other's back at that time.fast forward till now evrything changed.The people that CJNG and CDG had sweeping every town flipped on them.after the treviño capture zetas stop fighting completely after that some zetas claim treviño is pulling strings from the can and are back to recoup what was lost.other zeta groups join CDN.taliban 50,f1,lots of CJNG members where zetas in there early years.theres no good guys here throw loyalty out the window!