request to censor boobs on the front page?

request to censor boobs on the front page?

aton
Not so friendly at work!

Re: request to censor boobs on the front page?

juris
  But beheadings are?  Or holding the head of a 15 year old boy is acceptable?  What the./.......

Re: request to censor boobs on the front page?

_Jack

Re: request to censor boobs on the front page?

Chingoblng
They never show anyone holding someones head up on the front page, although I can see where you are going with this. For me as well, I read this as a hobby while at work, the front page is not good for me either. While its hard to explain tortured bodies of whats happening in Mexico, it will be impossible to explain the nudity to my boss.

Re: request to censor boobs on the front page?

Alacran
Easy answer; don't go to the site while not at work.

Re: request to censor boobs on the front page?

Alacran
Oops: don't go to site while at work

Re: request to censor boobs on the front page?

EL GUAPO
Noooo... Boobs are good! Boobs friendly! Boobs are eye candy! I like boobs! (even some who post on BB)  No censorship!
Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,

Re: request to censor boobs on the front page?

Sleep
aton wrote
Not so friendly at work!

YOU change your ways, not BB - at least in your problems.
O te alineas o te mueres.

Re: request to censor boobs on the front page?

Texcoco

Re: request to censor boobs on the front page?

Lala
This is a pretty surreal request, there have been all kind of gruesome images on front page, if that´s not a problem at work I can´t understand how a pair of boobs would be a problem, it´s obviously not porn but also part of the same violence.

In any case, I´m against such censorship, against any censorship of news really, and also the whole "cover the boobs but keep the mutilated bodies coming" thing sounds beyond wrong.

Re: request to censor boobs on the front page?

El Regio
aton wrote
Not so friendly at work!
gay!

Re: request to censor boobs on the front page?

El Regio
Texcoco wrote
Noooooo please don't. That's the only reason I come to BB, to see boobs.
lol even if they are saggy and nasty!! hahahahaha

They looked pretty perky to me.
Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,

Re: request to censor boobs on the front page?

j.ward
Are you serious? Some websites should not be looked at while you are at work! You are supposed to be WORKING!

No Censorship - We Want Boobs

Guapo
A26