"Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

"Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

7/5/11...Mass for CAs kidnapped:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-mexico-migrants-20110628,0,7930010.story

Mano posted a post in spanish..please check it out.  It touches on another type of kidnapping that has existed for some years in Mexico..below was my reply..

Ok Mano...now you have opened a can of worms that I am willing to bet 90% or more of BB readers have no clue of the Relevance of your post.  I have wanted to approach this subject for a long time.
  Of course this is not a rumor and of course you know that and you know this practice has occurred for more than 5 years.  I have a question for you.  It is my understanding that this is Sinaloa.  True?

Ok folks..  here goes.  These masons were kidnapped in mass, reportedly 50.  This is a regular practice in Chihuahua, Tamps, Dgo (primarily).  Construction workers, electricians, plumbers, engineers etc .  They are transported to the project site, which may be a narcolaboratorio (narco lab) Casa de seguridad (safe house or narcotuneles (tunnel) , for tunnels they go to places such as Mexicali.  They are snatched directly from the construction sites of their employment, and transported via air to the narco project site.   Mexican gov has not done a damn thing about it.
 the Mexican army  discovered the largest lab in the land, located in the area known as la zona conocida of Tamazula, Durango, belonging to the Sinaloa cartel and the Pacific.  This massive narco lab had five laboratories for synthetic drugs, housing areas, artificial waterfall, airstrip, three floors of light, drainage, drinking water, wine, laundry, cooking and nursing, plus 10 sky antennae, three satellite networks .
 All this infrastructure was made ​​by construction workers, electricians, engineers and skilled workers who were kidnapped in different states and transferred by air to the area. Expensive construction projects without the high price tag.
 and you thought you have heard it all.
  My original post of the CA kidnappings begins below
Note from B..You know how my heart is breaking and my hate runneth over for the last letter.
There was not a foto with the story, so I am adding one of my own.  These three CAs had actually made it to the US after being kidnapped and held for ransom, one was kidnapped twice.  They were deported 2 & 3 times and emotionally can not go on and asked that my foundation please return them home.  This is shortly before we took them to the station, their faces say it all.
Cantral American migrants are the most persecuted human beings in Mexico.  Pls take time to view the video, link on bottom of page..please care and inform others.  In the first video there is a tough guy, a bit cocky who melts into tears as he speak of why he must go to seek work to provide for his family, not to become rich, just to survive.  That footage kills me each time I view it...Buela

MEXICO CITY — Masked gunmen stormed a northbound train and kidnapped at least 80 Central American migrants presumably bound for the United States, a priest who runs a migrant shelter said Monday.

The Rev. Alejandro Solalinde said migrants who escaped the attack told him armed men in ski masks and civilian clothes intercepted the train as it passed through southeastern Mexico on Friday. The gunmen then allegedly forced migrants to climb down from atop the cars and stuffed some into at least three waiting SUVs.

Solalinde, who runs a migrant shelter in nearby Oaxaca, said he suspects that the Zetas drug cartel was involved because it operates in the area.

The train was scheduled to stop at the community of Medias Aguas in Veracruz state but continued onto an isolated area, Solalinde said the witnesses told him, implying that the train's operators were cooperating with the gunmen.

Federal prosecutors said Monday that they have not received a formal complaint about the incident.

The priest said some who escaped told authorities there were 250 migrants on the train, most from Honduras and Guatemala.

Thousands of Central American migrants enter Mexican territory without permission each year, many bound for the United States.

Mexico's National Human Rights Commission reported at least 11,333 migrants were abducted between April and September 2010. One of the worst attacks in recent history occurred in August 2010, when 72 migrants were killed in the northern state of Tamaulipas. The Zetas are suspected in that killing.

Police also recently made arrests in the suspected December kidnapping of 50 migrants in Oaxaca.

Death Train video..kidnapped off trains by Zetas..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOBCw-VkHKY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU9Uc7mxDSY&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Death Train -kidnapped off trains

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/play/4890/Invisible-Victims--Migrants-on-the-Move-in-Mexico

Re: "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

DURANGO1
wt now train conductors are in it too? well i guess they dont get paid enough along with the transitos etc. interesting they are Z's.....out of curiosity anybody know when this whole kidnap for ransom started? was it when they were with CDG? was it just the Z's on their own or did they have CDG's blessing? I know Juarez cartel has been kidnapping for about 3-4 years at first it was just actual drug dealers/runners for ransom if they owed money etc then when the drug routes started drying up went after business people or wealthy individuals? Anybody hear of CDS kidnapping for money? im sure they charge piso/protection but havent yet heard kidnapping?

Re: "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

curioso
Everytime I watch something like this my mind is blown. A whole population of people who find their lives so bad that they essentially play a game of russian roulette. And 3 different governments that know what is happening and cannot do anything to stop it.

Incredibly sad to say the least.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

Goes back before Zs..MS gang even calls themselves "immigrant hunters" , however I think the last letter are the responsible to taking it to a gruesome level of horror, terror and death.  Most of the CA migrants and even Mx migrants that stay at the shelters are terrified of the Zs and most have encountered extortion and kidnapping by them.  CDG practices migrant kidnappings also

also; 60-70% of women and little girls are sexually assaulted

between the years of 2007-2010....55,000 migrants died in their quest to reach the US
Apx 22-25,000 are kidnapped each year

the heritage foundation has the kidnappings at:

apx 55% polleros
Apx 8%  state-local-fed authorties responsible or complicit
the remainder cartel-gangs

did you see my comment about the DGO construction workers?  care to add?

Re: CONSTRUCTION WORKERS KIDNAPPED IN MASS FOR NARCO PROJECTS- "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

Bones
Like the holocaust, it will be many years before all the true horrors of these cartel wars to come to the surface. I expect that death toll number to double

Re: CONSTRUCTION WORKERS KIDNAPPED IN MASS FOR NARCO PROJECTS- "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

imjustagirl
This is probably the saddest thing I have ever seen. Where is God? How can this be happening?

Re: "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

DURANGO1
Not that i know much about kidnapping but Torreon is Z/Leyva territory so any movement from them would mean they were going to build into Zacatecas. Most of Zacatecas if not all is controlled by them. Chapo would bring in his workers from dgo capital or sinaloa. Even then i wouldnt see him kidnapping just paying them and maybe threatening them but who knows. Regarding the lavish luxuries i have seen whole little NArc communities with solar power wouldnt know you were in the sierra. Airstrips? those are everywhere in DGO, funny thing one time we were camping near one we were at a good vantage point and saw a landing at night. THe radio was on you could hear all these converastions through different bands where to land etc. so i looked at my uncle and he said wait so when the pilot gave an eta of a few minutes all of a sudden the airfield lit up not by lights but people with torches illuminating the little strip. i was like wtf and then out of nowhere a little plane turns on its lights and within minutes landed unloaded and took off again. was something that you only see in movies. lets just hope these arent disposable workers.

Re: "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

Havana
I've said it before..."when I think nothing can surprise me again about this situation, something even more shameful comes to light."  The Mexican government has got to take a stand.  These are human beings we're speaking of!!!

Re: CONSTRUCTION WORKERS KIDNAPPED IN MASS FOR NARCO PROJECTS- "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

Absolutely correct.

Well Mano, you are a man of few words but I always look forward to them thanks for the link....Thanks...B

Re: CONSTRUCTION WORKERS KIDNAPPED IN MASS FOR NARCO PROJECTS- "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

Absolutely correct.

Well Mano, you are a man of few words but I always look forward to them thanks for the link....Thanks...B

Re: "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

Hi Wen...I assume you are speaking of the migrants, or the migrants and construction worker kidnappings.

That is what I say.."and you thought you heard it all"

 it repluses me to my core what human beings are capable of doing to each other.

I have some photos that are horrific of all sorts of torture against central american men-women-children

that were sent to me.  I chose not to post them because that is the one little dignity I can control, as I am certain there are those that would love the fact CAs were treated in that way.

Re: "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

Come on you know Torreon is more Dgo than Coa!   jajaja..i think Chapo messes with the last letter every now and again to keep them awake but I would not be surprised if Chapo makes a run this year for some of the coa plazas incl torreon.  they come into my city now and again, a little killing, a little burning, then gone and peaceful, as peaceful as life can be in territory belonging to the last letter.

These construction kidnappings began 5 or so years ago.  By SInaloa.  they find the workers from all over
the border statres and transport them to wherever they are needed.  You can imagine quality control must be perfect and of course these projects are very low overhead with no money going to employees.

In Mexico there are multiple ways to get kidnapped, but I am sure few people know about this.

I would have been scared shitless seeing that plane

Re: "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

drattler
Criminal gangs have no limits in Mexico or any other place,if they are allowed to grow ,become powerful,its all over. Mexico has allowed this to happen Drugs are a big part of it, BUT it all stems from the lack of effective law enforcement. Hell yes the gangs kidnapp,rob,extort-- why not?? I am floored to hear Mexicans arguing about giving up and having a truce with the Gangs, thats exactley why things got so bad in the first place. Just what is it that these gangs will not do to steal money,NOTHING.

Hey Buela: I should have been more specific, but yes, indeed, of course I was and am referring to the poor migrants and kidnapped construction workers. No one in the world should have to suffer such abuses and blatant lack of freedom, in a country that I previously considered to be civilized much less. it sickens me as much as it infuriates me.  These injustices should not be accepted!  They are wrong, wrong, wrong! Last time I checked, migrants are people too.

Re: CONSTRUCTION WORKERS KIDNAPPED IN MASS FOR NARCO PROJECTS- "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

IMO the death toll is already more than double

Re: "Z" Bastards kidnapped at least 80 CAs off train Off Hwy of Death

my bad..i combined two stories, tough each horrifc in its own way.
Look at this pic, this was from an xray truck stop in Chiapas where there were hundreds of CA migrants crammed into to cargo trucks headed to our south border.  Inside some had fainted from heat and lack of oxygen.  The CA migrant journey thru Mx is one of the most dangerous in the world.  They are good people and the gratitude and surprise they demonstrate when one helps or shows compassion is heartbreaking.  Often I hear " you are the first outside the migrant shelters that have shown compassion"
It is horrible that a country who has so many citizens that become migrants themselves in a journey to the US, that they can be so callous and uncaring and downright prejudice against the CAs.
 Doesn't compute.here is a 12 page newer report fo WOLA and the migrant "death Hwys" map

http://www.wola.org/publications/a_dangerous_journey_through_mexico_human_rights_violations_against_migrants_in_transit

@ Drattler:  On my new Post of LFM at the bottom see the results of a pretty comprehensive poll of Mexicans.  It was multi issue but surprisingly Calderon has increased his support quite a bit, people say they support his efforts and think he is well intentioned and trying ...however they do not believe his efforts have been very effective.

they do however by a huge margin DO NOT FAVOR withdrawal of troop, in fact just the opposite.  it was released today