"The JP", bloody successor of "El Mencho", unleashes a wave of violence

"The JP", bloody successor of "El Mencho", unleashes a wave of violence

Char
"The JP", bloody successor of "El Mencho", unleashes a wave of violence

Military sources announced that another of the main objectives is The JP, who in the graph appears next to El Mencho, the leader of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel and a minor.

GUADALAJARA, Jalisco, May 2.- Jalisco, the cradle of drug trafficking in Mexico from Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo "El Padrino" or "El Jefe de Jefes", has episodes of violence that now more than ever greatly affect the public, even humble sectors are targets of kidnappings, extortions and quota payments, which has placed the population in uncertainty, since it lives practically at the mercy of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel and without the confidence to be able to denounce, since everything seems to indicate that a subject of nickname "The JP", "The Three" or "The Third" is the virtual successor of Nemesio or Rubén Oseguera Cervantes, alias "El Mencho", the leader of that criminal organization.
Don Roberto, whom we will call like that for security reasons, is a rancher from the town of Ocotlán, which is a neighbor of the State of Michoacán. He narrated to this medium the hell that he and his countrymen spend: "Here they no longer kidnap to the wealthy, now not even the humble population can be calm; there are fees charged even for the peasant, there are kidnappings and extortions; a few years ago our neighbors in Michoacán told us what happened there with the criminal groups, how they had people under siege and now that happens here and there is no confidence to denounce because if you go with the authority going out they raise you, we are in a town without law where nobody listens to us, we live in fear and in despair. "

The "El Mencho"

According to military sources that have been consulted by this editorial, the recent generator of violence in Jalisco and also in the Michoacan municipalities that have a neighborhood with this State, is the criminal objective identified as Juan Carlos Valencia González and / or Juan Carlos González Valencia, aka "El JP", "El Tres" or "El Tercero".
A military command detailed on this character: "This subject, the JP calls himself son of Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes El Mencho, but it is not his descendant, it is his understanding. By data that we have, it is known that El Mencho is a 'salto de mata', has very little communication with certain people and one of them is the JP. What we believe is that The JP is emerging as the virtual successor of El Mencho because there is evidence that the recent acts of violence in Jalisco and neighboring Michoacan municipalities have been directly ordered by him, that is, it is the generator of violence recent that is lived in the region and that has affected not only the antagonistic criminal groups or the rich businessmen, but also the people who have humble jobs ".
To say of the military voices, "The JP" is actually the blood son of Armando Valencia Cornelio, nicknamed "El Maradona" and / or "El Juanito", leader of the late Millennium Cartel (arrested in August 2003).
The military chief pointed out: "Since the arrest in January 2014 of Rubén Oseguera González El Menchito (which would later go free), in the criminal organization of Jalisco, the JP took on importance, the latter consolidated his power when recaptured El Menchito in December that same year and was in charge only after his stepfather: El Mencho, from that moment he took the financial leadership in the criminal organization and the transfer of drugs from South America to the United States. "
According to the contacts of the Mexican Army, "El JP" and / or "El Tercero" formed two armed arms under their command and for their own benefit. One of them who maintains a bloody war in the State of Guanajuato with rival cells. This elite group is under the orders of Ricardo Ruiz Velasco "El RR". The other is the "Delta Group", which fights control of territory in Michoacán and is related to the attack against former prosecutor Luis Carlos Nájera, in a Japanese restaurant in the city of Guadalajara on May 21, 2018, as well as it is also involved in the attack with an explosive against the Embassy of the United States occurred on December 1 of that same year in that town.
Likewise, the military sources said that the "Delta Group" is involved in the uprising of the sons of Joaquín Guzmán Loera, alias "El Chapo Guzmán", on August 14, 2016 at a restaurant in Puerto Vallarta, and with the disappearance and death in February 2018 of the agents of the Criminal Investigation Agency of the Deputy Attorney General specialized in Investigation of Organized Crime, Alfonso Hernández Villavicencio and Octavio Martínez Quiroz.
The death of the director of Public Security of Zamora, in Michoacán, and the 7 dead with narco-message from Morelia and Tarímbaro.
The voices of the National Defense Secretariat pointed out that just behind the assassination of the director of Public Security of Zamora, retired Captain Daniel Torres Hernández, shot in Ocotlán, Jalisco, on Sunday, April 28 and died in a hospital the following day , it is presumed that it is the hand of "El Tercero". The police command visited his family and They have information that their killing was to "warm the square" because of the struggle that the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel (CJNG) has with Michoacan antagonistic cells, the military said.
Also, the seven murders (five dismembered and two shots) recorded on Tuesday, April 30 of this year in the municipalities of Morelia and Tarímbaro, whose victims appeared with signs signed by the CJNG, this in the fight for control of the Michoacán capital and its metropolitan area.
The federal authorities consulted said that there is indeed a strategy to combat the CJNG and the criminal groups that exist in the limits of Jalisco and Michoacán, but stressed that if there is not all the support of the Federal Government, with the so-called amnesty, the The only thing that will happen is that characters like "The JP" will consolidate even more and this could lead to more violence with a high impact on the general public; Jalisco would experience what has already happened in Michoacán and even the Purépecha territory could again be at risk of being under the yoke of a cartel.

Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.poresto.net/2019/05/03/el-jp-sanguinario-sucesor-de-el-mencho-desata-una-ola-de-violencia/amp/

Re: "The JP", bloody successor of "El Mencho", unleashes a wave of violence

Char
El Pelón or 03 is the famous stepson of Mencho. El Pelón is the supposed son of Armando Cornelio Valencia and Rosalinda Gonzales current wife of Mencho. El Pelón resembles both Rosanlinda and Armando Valencia.

Supposedly, Mexican Special Forces both Navy and Army are ramping up raids to capture Mencho.

Re: "The JP", bloody successor of "El Mencho", unleashes a wave of violence

So this picture is not Rubén Oseguera González El Menchito with his father?

Re: "The JP", bloody successor of "El Mencho", unleashes a wave of violence

BBfollower
It is Menchito with his father and sister. In the above picture is El JP I'm guessing.
MX

Re: "The JP", bloody successor of "El Mencho", unleashes a wave of violence

MX
So he's the son of Armando Valencia Cornelio and Rosalinda González Valencia? Rosalinda was married to him prior to El Mencho, so they say.

Re: "The JP", bloody successor of "El Mencho", unleashes a wave of violence

ElGrandeRojo
Is this gonna be Mencho's Chapo? The guy to take the front line heat? Seems Mencho taking some of MZ"s playbook. Let the gov handle your wars, (Marro), and get a front man out there to take the credit, and the heat. Mencho has to have enough money now. Does he really wanna live in a cave, or some shitty shack in the mountains like Mayo does, and Chapo did? He's younger than them too. If I was him, after his wife got pinched, I'd be bugging out. I think that was a message. Pay your Piso and disappear. Your crew can send you money, but stay outta the headlines. I think his meteoric rise was a combo of, his in-laws money, the CDS MataZeta connections for Meth, and perfect timing....Chapo was running then busted twice, He simply filled that vaccum and came out the other end like a cannon. His aggression helped at first, but then brought too much heat. He's smarter than I gave him credit for early on. That's why I think he may have bugged out, or has made agreements to stay in the background, cuz no one has heard boo, or anything new from or really even about him for 2+ years. If he's as smart as I believe him to be, he has to see the writing on the wall. Either run as long as he can and never enjoy any of his riches and end up dead or locked up anyway, one of his underlings betrays or takes him out, or pay a big bribe,  new legit papers, and go find an island and enjoy the billions. I know what my choice would be.