Quantcast

"Tacos, tequila and Chicas" capture of El Chapo..60 mins on CBS airing this hour!

"Tacos, tequila and Chicas" capture of El Chapo..60 mins on CBS airing this hour!

Nutcase
I just saw it coming on TV.  This should be good!

Re: "Tacos, tequila and Chicas" capture of El Chapo..60 mins on CBS airing this hour!

Nutcase
Wasn't as good as I thought, they said they didn't want to shoot Sean Penn so they didn't attack that day even though they say they knew exactly where he was. I'm honestly starting to belive the DEA or CIA knew about the meeting and informed Sean Penn to proceed with it to gather intel.

Re: "Tacos, tequila and Chicas" capture of El Chapo..60 mins on CBS airing this hour!

Mica
Sean being so anti-American, he would have told everyone by now that he was working for the CIA.