"Mencho" sends message to AMLO

BBfollower

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

BBfollower

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

BBfollower
This post was updated on .
GUADALAJARA, Jal. (apro) .– In a video allegedly recorded by Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, aka El Mencho, the leader of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) accuses the governor of Jalisco, Enrique Alfaro Ramírez, of breaking an alleged agreement between the two to control the square .

In the video broadcast on social networks, 27 armed, uniformed and hooded men are observed. In the center, a man also with his face covered reads a message for almost five minutes.

In his message, the alleged Mencho assures that the governor of Jalisco intends to give the place to Martín Coronel, nephew of the late Ignacio Coronel, right hand of Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán, leader of the Sinaloa Cartel.

It also demarcates the safe houses that have been found in recent months in several municipalities in the metropolitan area of ​​Jalisco, inside which were clandestine graves with corpses and kidnapped people.

"Governor Enrique Alfaro is the only one who can tell you whose security houses and those dead are," says the alleged Mencho .

“The reality is that they are houses owned by Martín Coronel, aka El Águila, and Esteban Rodríguez, aka El Güerito . Both protected directly by the governor, Alfaro himself being the only one interested in wanting to take away the state to give them to these people, ”adds the alleged boss.

"Alfaro made a deal with me"

“Alfaro made a deal with me, Mencho Oseguera, who did not comply in the least. You all know that before the new government came in, in charge of Enrique Alfaro, here in Jalisco everything was calm, and now with his mandate the violence began throughout the state, ”he adds.

He insisted that “Alfaro made arrangements to get us out of Jalisco, thinking that he could do it overnight to deliver them to Martín Coronel El Águila and Esteban Rodríguez El Güerito , since Governor Alfaro was a close friend of Nacho Coronel, and that is why the relationship with his nephew El Águila and El Güerito , an intimate friend of El Águila Coronel ”.

He also asks President Andrés Manuel López Obrador to review the alleged accounts that Alfaro has abroad and assures “that, in due course, I will give him the information of who is the prestanombre he uses” Alfaro in Switzerland and in the Cayman Islands.

The man in the video indicates that the flood suffered by the town of San Gabriel on June 2 was caused by illegal logging by Alfaro and his family to plant avocado orchards in Apango, of which "they are owners", and They blamed organized crime "to wash their hands."

The NTR newspaper published on June 12 that the governor's father, Enrique Alfaro Anguiano, received support for 30 hectares of avocado, while the Alfaro-Aranguren-Herrejón family owns some of the largest avocado orchards.

They demarcate from crimes in seven states

The subject who claims to be El Mencho also said that "we demarcate and let the citizens know that we have nothing to do with any criminal act" in the states of Puebla, Mexico City, Oaxaca, Chiapas, State of Mexico, Cuernavaca and Chihuahua, since we don't kidnap, we don't steal from people, we don't charge a floor, much less extortion from the public. ”

In the final part of the video, the hooded man assures Enrique Alfaro's “current woman”, Lorena Martínez, was a lover of an important element of the organization, and that is why “that the governor's hatred and personal problems against our Company is personal, and because of that he preferred to give his support ”to El Águila and El Güerito .

However, Alfaro declared in February 2017, after the publication of photographs in which he kisses a woman who was not his wife, who had more than a year separated from Lorena Martínez.

Currently, the governor has another couple, with whom he lives in Casa Jalisco and has a girl.

https://www.proceso.com.mx/596361/supuesto-lider-del-cjng-acusa-al-gobernador-de-jalisco-de-romper-acuerdo-video

The video is in the link.

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

Char
Good find!!

I think Mencho maybe wrote the letter and obviously the male is reading the letter. Mencho’s voice is different as we can remember from his famous phone call to Delta 1 police captain.

Good information on the video but does not mentioned el Cholo. Martin Coronel is the nephew of Nacho Coronel captured in 2011 and I guess regained his freedom.

Erick Valencia Salazar el 85 is not once mentioned in the video to my surprise.

Lastly, supposedly the wife of Enrique Alfaro was the lover  of a high ranking member of Cjng that’s the reason why Alfaro hates Cjng and is supporting El Águila ( Nacho Coronel nephew)

No I understand Mencho’s BLACKLIST

Thanks, Char. Initially I discovered the video on youtube but I noticed that they have deleted it and I had to move fast and I found this article from Proceso which describes better the content of the video. You are right, I have doubts that the person talking in the video is actually Mencho.

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

Char
Bbfollower

Honestly if you listen to the voice on this video and the famous call to delta 1 police captain they sound about the same https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEW8C0AUvY

Again though I have my doubts that Mencho would record himself but Mencho is brazen

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

BBfollower
When he was arrested, Martin Coronel "El Aquila" was described as one of the leaders of Sinaloa Cartel. Regarding Esteban Rodriquez Olivera they stated also that he has/had ties with CDS. Where do "El 85" and "El cholo" stand in this picture? Pretty strange that they have not been mentioned...

You're right, the voices from videos sound a bit.

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

El17
Is this the same El Águila cartel new plaza said they picked up and got the jail escape info from?

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

BBfollower
This post was updated on .
I'm pretty sure that this one is a different Aquila.

The way I see it, this video shows that Mencho is desperate. It looks like he's losing the battle for Jalisco, maybe not the entire state but a big chunk of it. It's not that easy to be the top dog without the help of authorities. Now he's complaining that others get the support that he probably once had...

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

Oh no!  I just saw this, I made a YT vid of the complete 4 minute plus video.  they will prob take down

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

BBfollower
I posted a youtube video in the morning also and 20 minutes later, they deleted it. :(

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

min went down in  5 min

it is all about the titles.  I was tempted to title"  Rainbows over the Pacific"

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

BBfollower
Hahahahaha.

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

Why Mencho would burn himself, and CJNG like this ( though I am not sure that is actually his voice) to displace a lower level rival seems beyond me.....

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

BBfollower
J, I don't know if you are aware that Martin Coronel "El Aquila" was the boss of "El Mencho". I wouldn't say that he's low level. After Nacho Coronel died, he took the reins of the organization (Pacific Cartel) in the Nayarit/Jalisco/Colima states with support from "El Chapo". He didn't last long tho, he has been apprehended a year later...

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

I was about to say the identical thing

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

ESLiero

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

BBfollower
Es Liero, when Martin Coronel was the boss of CJNG/Matazetas, they were just a cell of the CDS.

Re: "Mencho" sends message to AMLO

I remember the rise and fall of Los Coroneles in the early 2010's, I just had no idea he was substantial enough to warrant this kind of attention from CJNG.  He must be really causing problems for them.
12