"La Hamburguesa" Arrested

Itzli
Another big arrest that deserves it's own post: José Antonio Romo López, alias "La Hamburguesa", was arrested by special forces of the Sedena in coordination with the Criminal Investigation Agency (AIC) in the ejido of San Francisco, in the municipality of Tabasco, Zacatecas.  It is being reported that a five hour shootout occurred in the Sierra Madre del Sur, after which "La Hamburguesa" was arrested along with Armando Rodríguez Rodríguez, alias "El Huevotes", and Ernesto Zapata Macías, alias "Don Garras", both of which were described as his bodyguards.

Reports describe "La Hamburguesa" as the leader of the Gulf Cartel in the state of Zacatecas with influence in Michoacán and the state of México.  Previously, he was described as the head of plaza of Ciudad Mier, Tamaulipas.

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

Bjeff
Damn, you beat me to it

Good find, Itzli

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

La Plata
Damn, I guess he won't  to be avenging his brother's death anytime soon. I wonder if the affects F1 at all. Itzli, it now looks like the only CDG bosses still out there that were listed on the M3 birthday manta which you wrote about are Negrito or Gamma 3, Alfonso Flores Salinas aka Metro 7, cousin of Negrito and M3, and possibly Chava 88 or Metro 88, although I'm pretty sure he's dead. I don't think Senor Cortez was listed. A couple names I'm wondering about are Carlito Whiskies and Luis Alberto Trinidad Ceron "El Wicho". I doubt we'll ever hear about what happened to Babas, Lino, or Negro Jose.
AKA El Plata

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

El Toro Negro
Read somewhere that El Wicho was in charge of Diaz Ordaz , but i think his role within the cartel was blown up when he was listed as a replacement of M3.

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

elgordo
Im from the area n my dad just came back from over there n he said another cartel is moving in and cleaning house he didn't specify which cartel but since its close to jalisco im assuming its either cjng or cdn trying to move in since they are in northern zacatecas. But since they arrested hamburgesa must be sometime with government ties so cjng is my guess

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

ToPHeR
I was doing some research and found that he also goes by the clave El F9. Isn't the leader of Zac El Panchito F1 for CDG?

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

Itzli
Glad you mentioned that, I had been meaning to post the same thing.  I hadn't heard him being F9 until after his arrest and yes, Panchito is F1, but from comments it seems that "La Hamburguesa" was the overall leader of Zacatecas and "El Panchito" was under him but a good candidate to take his place.

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

Bjeff
He is most likely F9 because he is/was Metro 9

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

El Toro Negro
Do you think its possible that he may have defected from the Metros? Reason his brother was killed?

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

La Plata
Bjeff is correct in that La Hamburguesa was Metro 9. I believe he supported Comandante Mellado being named boss of the CDG and when that didn't happen he left for Coahuila and then Zac. Mellado was also a close allie  of Paco Metro 77 so they were on the wrong side of the purge. If you guys remember correctly Mellado or Z9 didn't have the support of all the CDG because of his ties to the original Zetas and Lazca in particular.
AKA El Plata

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

Best
Hey guys ive heard of but I'm not familiar with F1. Can anyone fill me in on who he is, where he is based and what group he belongs to?

Thanks

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

oner

F1 aka panchito.

Francisco Ramirez. Former Zeta. Joined cartels united in 2010. From Jalpa Zacatecas.

As far as we know is a member of the gulf cartel.

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

Itzli
Comment from the mainboard, take it for what it's worth:

You see I am from Tabasco Zacatecas and that is NOT his clave. José de Jesus Silva Velasco is el F9 also known as EL PASCUAL. Look him up he escaped from a Calera Zacatecas prison in 2012 and was the main sicario for F1 and La Hamburguesa

Re: "La Hamburguesa" Arrested

Bjeff

Here is a narcomanta from October last year in Zacatecas indicating that Pascual is F9