"La Burra" ex plaza boss of SPGG got whacked in Jalisco

"La Burra" ex plaza boss of SPGG got whacked in Jalisco

Wolf88
So apparently "La Burra" got killed in Jalisco this due of the war he was having against "El Felino" current BLO plaza boss in SPGG in Nuevo León. They say that la Burra was allied with CDN meanwhile El Felino is allied with CDG and ZVE in Monterrey.

Re: "La Burra" ex plaza boss of SPGG got whacked in Jalisco

leChef
Thanks, Mr Wolf. They were both BLO, but while La Burra was incarcerated Mar. 4, 2009, El Gato/Felino took over, and that evidently started a rivalry after La Burra was released.
MX

Re: "La Burra" ex plaza boss of SPGG got whacked in Jalisco

MX
Thanks for posting, Wolf. Seems like El Gato has been having the upper hand lately. Rolando López Salinas was also killed on his orders a few months back. Same with Miguel Ábrego Nava ("El Sonrics"). Both reported to La Burra from what I know. I’m not very familiar with the BLO leadership in Nuevo León, but I think Jorge Barrera Lozano ("El Izquierdo") and Arnesio Leal ("El Veneno") be the next guys El Gato will go after.