"If I stay here, they will kill me"

Mica
Mica: Google translated
 Excelsior

May 04, 2017

"The children of El Chapo are envious of mine (the Mini Lic ) because their run is more chingón, more breaks-mother." This is something that, according to high-level sources consulted in this column, would have declared Dámaso López Núñez El Licenciado , during the hours after his detention in Mexico City and prior to his transfer to the Ciudad Juárez prison. Those children of El Chapo, who, according to Dámaso himself , charged up to seven million dollars a month, just for the sale of marijuana and only in the city of Culiacan, Sinaloa. Those children who, according to Damaso , will seek, by all means, to end their life. And that is why, as he confessed, Prefers to be extradited to the United States. " It is here the Guzman going to kill me , " he would say The Bachelor hours before boarding the helicopter that took him to the prison in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua.

The very recent recent history of this once-powerful Sinaloa cartel has everything to do with its potential heirs.

For anyone, it is already a secret that loyalties to the interior of the Sinaloa cartel were broken after the extradition of El Chapo to the United States. Evidently Guzmán Loera's children are assumed to be the legitimate heirs and they made their dispute with the compadre and the godson of his father when, a few months ago, they sent a letter to my dear colleague Ciro Gómez Leyva accusing Dámaso Lopez and his son To ambush them to kill them and Ismael El Mayo Zambada .

After that episode, El Licenciado reported that he had only two priorities: to achieve an alliance with the Jalisco Nueva Generación cartel (an organization headed by El Mencho and his son El Menchito ); And safeguard their children. By Dámaso López Serrano , or Dámaso Jr. , or better known as the Mini Lic , the concern remains tight to the daily dangers of the war between cartels. And another, one who decided not to engage in drug deals and is currently trying to lead a normal life outside the business of his father and brother.

That yes, that traveled permanently between Culiacán and the City of Mexico. But never on a plane, because his wife (who always accompanied him) terror the aircraft. That the low profile that they took allowed them several times to board even passenger trucks. In the city they were transported in a Corolla car that was already insured by the authorities.

The truth is that Dámaso López Núñez today is far from having the certainties that he had during the last years, in which his double compadrazgo with El Chapo Guzmán assured him all kinds of privileges and power. And with no one around to help him, as he did when he was deputy director of Puente Grande, to escape even in the laundry cart ... And so, contrary to his compadre, he wants to be sent to the States United as soon as possible.

Re: "If I stay here, they will kill me"

It's always said Ivan is an asshole and tyrant, who taxes everyone he can in Culiacan.

Re: "If I stay here, they will kill me"

Mica
He's a smart cookie, that Damaso.  Extradite me quick so I can roll over on Chapo and get setup in the USA.  It's really the only move he has.  Does Chapo & Mencho have enough pull to keep in Mexico.  Probably so...

Re: "If I stay here, they will kill me"

Vivachespirito!
I bet he will roll on Mencho too knowing what he does now. At this point I don't think anything he can provide any new evidince about El Chapo that will be more substantial than the mountain of evidince the Flores brothers and others will provide. If he can help with apprehending Mencho, then he can work out a great deal.

Re: "If I stay here, they will kill me"

That's a really good point!I never thought of that since the 2 were in contact and Damaso can help the DEA get Mencho as I'm sure Mexico needs that extra push.

Re: "If I stay here, they will kill me"

This is the first thing I said to my husband...  a) he will be killed in prison  one can be sure guzman already has a hit out on him. b) if he can get to the U.S. he can write his own ticket.

He is exceedingly valuable to the united states.  More so than the Flores Twins.

the timing could not be worse for chapo

nor better for the U.S..... staging the way for the gov to acquire the assets, and for which they would cut just about any deal for.

Re: "If I stay here, they will kill me"

So that's why he wants to get out of Dodge so fast (Mexico) and be master of his own destiny (OK that part's a stretch)?At least the info will be newer in Chapo's court case compared to the twins or is there a statue of limitations on these charges of Chapo's?I will bet the DEA was behind this arrest and some in Mexico were only too happy to comply.Damaso and Z40 together in the same place for now.Maybe they will be shipped out together to save on the fuel!

Re: "If I stay here, they will kill me"

most likely U.S. was at least assisting, their tech is used in all the big gets..

you are correct, much newer info and more importantly revised org chart info and changes in trafficking, money laundering etc.

you are not off about his ability to write his own destiny.  remember the twins had their deal later sweeten by grateful feds subsequent to original deal...  did you see my post on mainpage?  1500 recorded conversations.   most if not all from the twins who betrayed Chapo......

BTW thanks for the great job you are doing.  I have had a tough month and setback in my struggle.  Back to "go"  it sucks, and I miss BB

Re: "If I stay here, they will kill me"

No worries Chivis.Glad you are back.I always look forward to your opinions on here as you are right more often than not.Everyone was well behaved and I thank them for that,just the odd spam.