"Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

"Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

Windycitykid
This post was updated on .
Hollywood & his mom

Many people have stated that the twins would not have been able to move 500+ keys a month if it wasn't for "hollywood" he was one of their main customers for 250+ keys @ a time. He was their primary distributor for the black street gangs on the southside as well as other midwestern states and east coast.

The twins had a number of customers in chicago & Milwaukee  would be fronted 20, 50 a week. But few customers like Kiley that would be fronted 100 keys - 1/4 ton at a time.

Feds: International cocaine ring tied to Henry County

By MEGAN MATTEUCCI

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
7:46 p.m. Friday, August 21, 2009
Neighbors first thought Kiley Murray was a National Football League player when he moved into the Ellenwood neighborhood two years ago.
He bought two houses next door to each other — including a six-bedroom, six-bath, brick home worth $769,000, according to Henry County property records. He also bought a three-bedroom home, worth about $93,000, and had it bricked to look just like the larger house.
He put up a large fence around the two homes, complete with a gate and call box at the entrance —the only one on the block .
But as fancy cars — Porsches, Maseratis, Ferraris, Mercedes — came and went in the middle of the night, neighbors began to think differently of Murray.
“Beautiful cars, cars you dream about, would come in. There would be tons of cars and then nothing, no activity,” a mother of two who lives in the neighborhood said Friday.
This week, neighbors learned what is behind the gate.
Federal prosecutors say Murray, 37, is part of an international cocaine trafficking ring tied to $1.8 billion in drug sales. He was arrested Wednesday when police raided his Scarborough Road home in Henry County.
"Hollywood"

“He was a customer of a Chicago distribution crew that was getting cocaine wholesale from the Mexican cartels,” said Randall Sanborn, spokesman for the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois.
Murray is charged with conspiring with others to distribute five kilos of cocaine and one kilo heroin, according to a federal indictment.
Murray is now on his way to Chicago, where he will appear before a federal judge for a detention hearing, Sanborn said Friday.
“I knew something wasn’t right because he seemed to have more money than God and they never worked,” the mother of two said.
Neighbors asked their names not be used for fear of their family’s safety.
On Friday, parents in Murray’s neighborhood spent the afternoon chatting at school bus stops about the raid and wondering what will happen to the gated mansion that has since been seized by federal prosecutors.
It’s unclear if Murray’s family is still living in the Ellenwood house. There was no answer at the home Friday afternoon.
The neighbor said she came home from taking her children to school Wednesday and saw about 20 police cars at Murray’s house. A white box truck was backed into the driveway while officers loaded furniture, computers and filing cabinets into the truck.
After filing the truck, a U-Haul pulled up and took more of Murray’s belongings, two neighbors said.
Henry County Police said they also seized three vehicles, including a BMW and a GMC Denali.
“They were there for about five hours,” said another neighbor who lives a few houses down. “I thought it was strange they were going through his garbage. But it was trash day — literally.”
Neighbors said neither Murray, nor his wife or three children — including a teenage son, a teenage daughter and a little boy — used the pool, gated basketball court or large yard at the home.
“They never came outside. People came in to do their lawn, their pool, everything. I don’t even know if they checked their own mail,” the mother of two said. “The kids weren’t even allowed outside to play.”
Murray was one of 43 alleged drug leaders indicted this week by the U.S. Attorney as part of a federal crackdown on narcotic sales between the U.S. and Mexico. The indictments include 10 Mexican drug cartel leaders, said Laura Sweeney, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Department of Justice.
Investigators are working to seize $8.65 million that Murray and his conspirators made from drug sales, according to the federal indictment. They have already seized the Ellenwood home and six properties in Chicago.
Murray, who also goes by the names “Cali,” “Kal” or “Hollywood,” worked with several other drug traffickers in Chicago, according to the indictment. All of the other arrests were made in Chicago and New York, Sweeney said.
In addition to the arrests, police are working to seize a total of $1.8 billion in cash proceeds from the drug sales, said Patrick J. Fitzgerald, U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois.
The Chicago ring, which Murray was affiliated with, handled 1,500-2,000 kilos of cocaine a month, Fitzgerald said. They used submarines, private planes, cargo ships and tractor trailers to transport the cocaine, prosecutors said.

Roseland man shot dead near home - Chicago Breaking News

Kiley Murray of the 11300 block of South Calumet Avenue was pronounced dead at the scene, according to a spokesman for the Cook County medical examiner's office.
Preliminary reports said Murray was walking to his house shortly after 9 p.m. when a white vehicle pulled up and two male suspects jumped out, police said. One of the suspects shot the man.
As of this morning, no one was in custody for the shooting. Calumet Area detectives were investigating.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS
EASTERN DIVISION

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

UNDER SEAL

KILEY MURRAY,
also known as “Cali,”
also known as “Kal,”
also known as “Hollywood”

Violation: Title 21, United States Code,
Section 846

The SPECIAL FEBRUARY 2008-2 GRAND JURY charges:

Beginning in or about 2000, and continuing until at least in or about January 2009, at

Chicago, in the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, and elsewhere,

KILEY MURRAY,
also known as “Cali,”
also known as “Kal,”
also known as “Hollywood,”

defendant herein, did conspire with others known and unknown to the Grand Jury, knowingly and intentionally to possess with intent to distribute and to distribute a controlled substance, namely, 5 kilograms or more of mixtures and substances containing a detectable amount of
cocaine, a Schedule II Narcotic Drug Controlled Substance, and 1 kilogram or more of mixtures and substances containing heroin, a Schedule I Narcotic Drug Controlled Substance, in violation of Title 21, United States Code, Section 841(a)(1); In violation of Title 21, United States Code, Section 846.

FORFEITURE ALLEGATION

The SPECIAL FEBRUARY 2008-2 GRAND JURY further charges that:

The allegations of the indictment are realleged and fully incorporated herein for the purpose of alleging forfeiture to the United States pursuant to Title 21, United States As a result of his violations of Title 21, United States Code, Section 846, as alleged in the foregoing indictment,

KILEY MURRAY,

The interests of the defendant, subject to forfeiture to the United States
pursuant to Title 21, United States Code, Section 853, include, but are not limited to, approximately $8,650,000.

it is the intent of the United States to seek forfeiture of substitute property, including but not

limited to the following, under the provisions of Title 21, United States Code, Section 853(p),

as incorporated by Title 28, United States Code, Section 2461(c):

the property located at 428 Scarborough Road, Ellenwood, Georgia, 30294;

the property located at 5527 S. Peoria Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60621;

the property located at 7565 S. Hoyne Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, 60620;

the property located at 612 W. 111th Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60628;

the property located at 11316 S. Calumet, Chicago, Illinois, 60628;

the property located at 8319 S. Green, Chicago, Illinois, 60620; and

the property located at 8308 S. Green, Chicago, Illinois, 60620.

All pursuant to Title 21, United States Code, Section 853.
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

JohnnyOzone-2

Hey guys I would add more but everything related to his case is no longer available on Pacer since he was murdered. Sorry... I went to the clerks office and the all his filings were no longer accessible as well.
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

shred
excelent post

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

Definitely another great post. I love the photo of the house in Henry County. We have a horse farm the next county over, and our next door neighbor from Chicago let his brand new home go into foreclosure under mysterious circumstance.  I went over and checked it out and it has a full stage with stripper poles, disco lights, and a bar in the living room.

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

jackal
@siskiyou kid
any chance your neighbors home might have belonged to Sam Hurd the former Bear/Cowboy that was busted last Dec trying to buy a bunch of MJ and cola to set up his own distribution network?

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

Was really interested in this, not much out there on him, the indictment was pretty plain, none of the warrants, or affidavits exist anymore? I don't know why these guys buy these expansive houses, and drive porshes....they aren't dumb, you don't get rid of 250+ kilos being inept, or stupid...arrogance, it must be.  Whats the rumor on his death, someone else, as yet un indicted, who he would potentially testify against, or a co defendant, hedging his bets?

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

No, my wife's aunt met the guy, and he said he was some type of hip hop promoter from Chicago. It was pretty funny, because he built his house about 200 yards from our private lake, and then was really disappointed when he learned that he didn't have any legal access. He did have a good view though.

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

DURANGO1
for the sake of humanity please tell me you bought the house? j/k what state you in? tx? not many horse farms in illinois.   windycity any chance his death might be way to seal lips? i wondered when news first broke they didnt have leads and didnt seem to investigate per news. by the way great post!

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

Siskiyou_Kid
No, we didn't buy the house. We already have a nice house nearby, and we're not crazy about Georgia, so we only spend 3-4 weeks a year there.

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

holy crap!  I did not know they had this connection.  I wrote about Hollywood and I remember the chi connection but did not know iit was the twins.  I will post some of this info with the other i posted of yours

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

windy kid...I posted this on mainboard...I think it will do very well, paz, chivis

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

Windy kid...

people are asking about the time line.  he was arrested in august 2009
killed dec 2010

what happened???  was he out on bail?

never mind...i fould an old article...it was not easy!

Yes correct, killed in 2010. I'm not sure how soon he posted after he was arrested in August.. Or what the conditions were: bail amount or "own recon". Shot down the street of his mothers house or grandmother
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

Kiley Murray of the 11300 block of South Calumet Avenue was pronounced dead at the scene, according to a spokesman for the Cook County medical examiner's office.
Preliminary reports said Murray was walking to his house shortly after 9 p.m. when a white vehicle pulled up and two male suspects jumped out, police said. One of the suspects shot the man.
As of this morning, no one was in custody for the shooting. Calumet Area detectives were investigating.
A former Henry County man tied to an international cocaine ring was shot to death earlier this week in front of his Chicago home.
Kiley Murray, 38, was walking home Monday night when a white vehicle pulled up, two men got out and one of them shot him, police said. Murray was pronounced dead at the scene.
As of Wednesday, nobody was in custody in connection with the shooting. Chicago police are investigating the case.
Murray was out on a $250,000 secured bond at the time of his death. He was arrested in Henry County in August 2009 and later transferred to Chicago, where he was indicted on charges of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute 5 kilos or more of cocaine and 1 kilo or more of heroin, said Randall Samborn, a spokesman with the U.S. Attorney's Office in Chicago. A month later, Murray was released on the secured bond and was under electronic monitoring and home detention from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
He was later allowed to remain free until 10 p.m., and the electronic monitoring was discontinued in September of this year, Samborn said. Murray also was allowed to travel between Chicago and Atlanta. He had a status hearing scheduled for next Tuesday, Samborn said.
"We don't believe there was a trial date set," said Samborn, who declined to discuss Murray's death.

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

i read after obsessing on this yesterday, he was on a 250k federal secured bond, probably someones house, thats a Federal staple, if they flee, they take the house.

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

FreeMexico
AJ

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

AJ
This guy made his mark in the 'Drug Biz'.

It was good while it lasted.

R.I.P.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: "Hollywood" Chi-town Drug Dealer that moved the most weight for the twins

AJ

Chapo's net worth is much higher than 1 Billion now.
CHIVIS FOREVER