"El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

"El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

Siskiyou_Kid

Samuel Lizárraga Ontiveros, “El Tortillero"

"El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

Agents of the federal Criminal Investigation Agency [AIC] captured Samuel Lizárraga Ontiveros, “El Tortillero" in Queretaro. Lizárraga, originally from Sinaloa and leader of the Beltrán Leyva gang "Los Mazatlecos", was one of the 122 priority objectives of the federal government.

Personnel of the Criminal Investigation Agency, through office and field work, located and detained "El Toritllero" in the capital of the state of Queretaro.

Lizárraga Ontiveros has an arrest warrant against him for the crime of organized crime, delivered by the fourth court specializing in federal criminal proceedings based in Toluca, state of Mexico, dated June 23, 2017.

Likewise, he has three orders of apprehension of the common jurisdiction in force, two for its possible responsibility in the crime of kidnapping and one for homicide, issued by the judicial authority of the entities of Chihuahua and Sinaloa.

Samuel Lizárraga Ontiveros is allegedly responsible for the transfer of various types of drugs such as heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine, through the ports of Manzanillo, Colima and Lázaro Cárdenas, Michoacán, as well as Mexicali, to the United States of America.

http://www.unomasuno.com.mx/index.php/aic-logro-el-aseguramiento-de-samuel-lizarraga-ontiveros-el-tortillero/

Re: "El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

I saw this on Zeta today, I remember El Tortillero, Lizarrga, very much a 2013/2014 name, when he was still running ops on Sinaloa assets. Who was the other one? El 100?

Re: "El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah, el 100 died in one of their notorious ambushes against the ministerial police.

El Tortillero is the brother of Geovany, who supposedly was replaced by Chapo Isidro after his capture in 2011, but it seems hard to believe when these guys seemed to make their money from narcomenudeo in Sinaloa.

It's interesting he supposedly got his name from leaving the bodies of his victims covered in tortillas.

Re: "El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

el Jesse James
Curious what he was up to in Queretaro? Who runs that area?

Re: "El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

La Plata
Wasn’t “El H” captured in Querétaro? Seems like a lot big narcos hideout in that state because of it’s relative safety.  Is it me, or does this cat look a whole lot older than 34?! I know his eyes are blurred but he looks nothing like the old pics of him. Are there anymore Lizarraga‘s still in the game now that “El 120”, “El Mapache”, “El Chaquin”, and “El Tortillero” are gone? I could have sworn there were a few more of the Lizarraga familia still battling for Sinaloa but there names are slipping my mind. Who does Chapo Isidro and “Los Mazatleccos” have left now that H2, H9, and Tortillero are gone? Is “El Chuy” and “El Nacho” Gonzalez dead or alive? How about Jesús Miguel Pachero Samaniego “El Pecas” or Jesus Saba Avalos Sanchez “El Guero-Saba”?

 I assume “Los Mazatlecos” isn’t still fighting for control of parts of Sinaloa like Mazatlan or Los Mochis, let alone other states like Sonora and Nayarit? It seems the modus operndi of “Chapito Isidro” and what’s left of “Los Mazatlecos” has changed over the last few years, as they seem to have taken a low profile and now concentrate strictly on drug trafficking instead of battling over plazas. I’d love to know if Chapo Isidro had a relationship with Diablo Veytia. I bet the US government was chomping at the bit to interrogate Veytia, considering his relationship with the BLO, Sinaloa, Los Zetas, and Juárez cartels.
AKA El Plata

Re: "El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

El H was in Leon, Guanajato, more than a few guys on the run were picked up in Querataro, it's low key and out of the way.  Craig Petties, of Memphis, one of Barbie's top customers was picked up there in 2008.  Isidro left Sinaloa, as far as I have read, and works in Sonora, from a location like Monterrey or San Pedro De Garza.

Re: "El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

ToPHeR
Queretaro, Leon, and San Miguel de Allende in Guanajuato are pretty ritzy. There is a hotel in San Miguel that is on Forbes for top hotels. I was looking at going sometime this winter and the price was like $700/night.

Re: "El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

Tortillero is from la Mochomera !eduardo carrillo el H2 with orders from top adjust unpaid accounts Mochomera has his back. Tortillero was sleeping with the enemy mazatlan port was his stronghold .

Re: "El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

La Plata
Deelucky1, nice to see you back on the board. Is the Carillo you speak of related to “El Viceroy”?
AKA El Plata

Re: "El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

deelucky1
If im not mistaken his last name is also leyva but he represents the cartelon de Juarez !

Re: "El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

ToPHeR
Why send the feds in and not take him out instead?

Re: "El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

Bosses are not easy to kill !el Paletero from Sonora is a good example on what you have to do to take a big boss out !another example getting backfired is jabalis going pick up el GILO in Tubutama 50 trucks with sicarios armed to the teeth .

Re: "El Tortillero" of the Sinaloa gang Los Mazatlecos captured in Queretaro

12000 rounds of ammo =$6000  what would 5 hour fire fight cost ??do you really think el azul is a nice guy ?