"El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

"El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

_The Magician_

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

El Profe

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

Capjim

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

El Regio
lol these fools are fucking pathetic! Good post Magician, I hope they all run out of money! CDG, Zetas, Chapo all those bastards that are raping mexico of it's full potential.

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

Bones
85 million is peanuts. you know how i know this? because its the amount that was confiscated. are you trying to say that mexico was able confiscate a vast majority of their earnings? Hah! We're talking about the country with a 2% conviction rate. Im willing to bet whatever they found was less than 1/10th of what they have.

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

El Profe

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

El Regio
el profe wrote
regia  wrote,
Good post Magician, I hope they all run out of money! CDG, Zetas, Chapo all those bastards that are raping mexico of it's full potential.
Hey, Einstein... Chapo is in the Forbes richest list!!!!!! lol... regia is a joke!!!!   thanks for proving time and time again about what you are. Its truly sad.
Reading comprehension is not your strong point is it?

lol you still don't get it.

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

El Profe

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

El Regio
lol I forget you are just a kid. When I was a kid I used to believe anything I was told as well, so I don't blame you entirely for being so ignorant.

I never said El Chapo was not the richest, did I? I will however say that money doesn't last for ever son, and the cost of war is expensive, especially if you are taking large hits in product, man power, company assets, and then pay off prices must go up since the risk is greater. However I don't expect you to know these things since you are a kid. So go back to the CDG fables and fake online cartels.

LB

Cartels go into other ventures because it makes them more money, not because they're running out. 87 million isn't much, thats the street value, if you went out and sold it a gram at a time you would make that, which obviously isn't what happens. No cartel is going to run out of money, they will all happily help themselves to more money though by getting into more traditional organized crime activities.

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

El Profe

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

That's right Magic..They ALL do the same thing,kidnapping and extortion CDG has been doing since the split with the last letter.  They all do the same shit.  They don't get them off the buses they get them at the bus station!!  the police just call them when there is a new load. They are all the same, no one cartel is better no matter what the Rev. Murcie Rodriguez says and the other 3 wannabees.  I think they are one in the same anyway, except Cap, he stands out in the crowd...jaja a funny guy tho.

How about my husband Lazcano?  Did they present his stinkin corpse yet?  I did see stratfor just released an update saying he is not dead "on good authority"  then says "but....." to cover their asses, but at least they are writing something.

good link..

Buela Lazcano
BZ
" Z0"

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

I do agree the 87M is not huge tho..but for CDG it may be a bigger hit than others, I have heard they are hurting badly.  They do not have the best business and organizational skills.

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

jajajajaja  good one JZ!  but becareful JZ.. their bellies will burst with all that feeding..

I noticed every time a person comes on and is critical of CDG there goes profe and the Rev Murcie jumping on them and saying they are someone else.  the magic man is not Quita  I just checked.

anyway...a little news in Coahuila. I sent two of my staff to PN yesterday because the shelter rec 24 new Central American migrants.  all of them had at least one extortion/kidnapping encounter with the last letter and they are scared to death.  But the news is on the way to PN usually there is one military roadblock right before PN but yesterday there were three one from zaragoza just before acuna, on the back side, then on the PN side of acuna and the one in PN.  that is more than I have ever seen there.  My staff was scared because they had 25 backpacks each with wallets/money phone cards and supplies worth 125USD and the assholes will take stuff because they get nothing from the government.  they asked why so many backpacks and my assistant gave her card and said they were for school kids.  so they did not look.  we were lucky.  I am working with US news on an important and shocking story about the CA migrants, they wanted proof and I got it today!  I will write an article here first, but it is a very important story for the migrants and something I have worked on since the Tamps 72.  WIsh me luck.

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

Capjim

Re: "El Cartel Del Golfo Is Running Out Of Money"

No Cap,  I say you are one of a kind.  and BTW, none of my lady friends even the young ones, and rich ones, none, are deserving of you!