Quantcast

"El Alacrán" of C.I.D.A. Arrested

Itzli
Not sure how many people will care about this news, but this really caught my eye.  Members of the marines and the PGR arrested Edén Parra López, alias "El Alacrán" and "El 05", Saturday at a house in the Benito Juárez delegation of Mexico City.  He was identified as the head of hitmen for the Cártel Independiente de Acapulco (C.I.D.A.).

When I saw the article, I instantly recognized his name, he goes way back to the beginning of C.I.D.A. and appeared throughout my personal who's who list up until a 2015 revision, when I dropped him due to a lack of information of his current status.

Re: "El Alacrán" of C.I.D.A. Arrested

Chava
Caught my eye as well, almost added it to an older thread.............

Re: "El Alacrán" of C.I.D.A. Arrested

I think I may remember his name too, in the 2011 days, El Cremas, the other one whose brother was a governor, or mayor, Victor Aguirre, I think, and all those guys, most of whom have long been killed, arrested, or displaced.

Re: "El Alacrán" of C.I.D.A. Arrested

Chava
Se trata de Víctor Aguirre Garzón, alias El Gordo, a quien se le señala como el líder y sicario de dicho cártel guerrerense.  Presuntamente Aguirre Garzón es primo del gobernador con licencia, Ángel Aguirre Rivero.

http://www.excelsior.com.mx/nacional/2015/03/11/1012694

Re: "El Alacrán" of C.I.D.A. Arrested

Itzli
Glad to know others are interested in this.  I found this in some personal notes from December 2011:

Benjamín “El Padrino” Flores Reyes, who was reported to be a leader of the organization, though evidence points to him having been a second level leader, was arrested on March 6, 2011.  Moisés “El Koreano” Montero Alvarez, who appears to have been the overall leader of the organization, was arrested on August 2, 2011.  Leadership now appears to be held by Carlos Antonio “El Melón” Barragán Hernández.  Other prominent members are Eden “El Alacran/El 05” Parra, Víctor Aguirre Garzón, allegedly a cousin of the governor of Guerrero, Aldo “El Mortal” Ramos Cruz, and Julio Cesar “El Cholo” Maldonado Mesa.