"El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

"El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

Culiacán is converted into a "War zone"; Sicarios and police face off

The confrontation is under control, gunmen are holed up in a home; the balance so far is 4 dead and at least seven wounded, between military, government agents and a civilian who was injured in the leg while fleeing the bullets injured a leg.

August, 3 2013 by Alfredo  Beltrán

Culiacán was converted into "War zone" as Sicarios and police face during a shootout that happened in an area between the colonia  of Francisco Villa and El Vallado, during police operation conducted in the area. An armed group of criminals is holed up in the interior of a home and they were firing at elements of the various law enforcement forces. After several minutes of negotiating the situation was controlled by the army.

So far authorities of the Attorney General of Justice of the State report the death of 4 suspected sicarios, while 8 members of the security forces were injured, including 6 from the army, a State Police and a civilian.

The confrontation occurred between the colonias Francisco Villa and El Vallado, where both military forces and different municipal and State police  encircled a perimeter of approximately 10 blocks, in of middle of which a strong confrontation occured.

Residents of the colonias heard firearms detonate,  and also noticed a smokescreen which some officers said came from a vehicle which caught fire because of the bullet impacts.

They were around 50 patrols of various corporations which surrounded both colonias, from Clouthier Street to the Avenue Rolando Arjona.

Some of the elements entered the place with rifles in hand and moved strategically to get to the point of confrontation, where so far it is not known if the combat is between civilians or armed forces also participated.

Criminal suspects are stationed in a two-story house who shot at the security forces with AK-47 and FAL [.308] rifles. From the detonations, some agents say there they possibly have Barret type rifle [.50 caliber]

There have already been several attempts to get them out of the building with tear gas as well as shrapnel bursts but they are still armed on the first floor.

After the shooting, a military agent came out on a stretcher wounded in the left leg, and the "war zone" is full of elements of all of the law enforcement groups.

A helicopter was flying over the site, outside the home, and police were in a Rhino armored vehicle to protect themselves from the shooting.

A police officer came up and opened the window of the building, which was damaged by the bullets and pulled out a rag in signal so that not to open fire the other elements that are pointing towards the window.

At the time that the army shouted from a bullhorn, "We're coming in!", heavy detonations from firearms wre heard, which made the military fire back, but still at the end of the blasts the situation was under control.

Now they are all detained at a postion located opposite the yellow house, which shows evidence of several bullet impacts, mainly on the facade of the second floor.

At this time the number of gunmen arrested has not been announced.

A civilian who lived two houses down jumped from the second floor of his home after hearing detonations, suffering a left leg injury, he took shelter in another home until he was aided.

http://www.lineadirectaportal.com/publicacion.php?noticia=143309
http://riodoce.mx/noticias/policiaca/se-registra-balacera-en-culiacan-extraoficial-3-muertos

Re: Culiacán is converted into a "War zone"; Sicarios and police face off

Lala
WOAH! that is a big mess and a big operative, I wonder who else was in that house, some jefe de plaza or something?

Re: Culiacán is converted into a "War zone"; Sicarios and police face off

Siskiyou_Kid
It hard to tell what the story is, whether this started as a shootout between criminal groups, and then the military joined in, or if this was a police operation going after a specific target.

I doubt it's anyone important, probably just some gunmen for one of the CDS security groups, like Los Ántrax.

Re: Culiacán is converted into a "War zone"; Sicarios and police face off

P@RR@ND3RO
The one that was killed was "el soni" or el "50" and no its not el cholo el 90's brother. el soni was a student of el bravo and el fantasma he was given culiacan as a plaza about 3-4 yrs ago.

Re: Culiacán is converted into a "War zone"; Sicarios and police face off

Siskiyou_Kid

"El 50", Among the dead from the El Vallado shootout

Among the three dead gatilleros gunned down in the colonia El Vallado Saturday morning could be El 50, one of the most important security personnel for the Cartel de Sinaloa in Culiacan, according to unofficial sources..

In the skirmish between sicarios, police and soldiers killed three people, and six uniformed officers were injured, five of them soldiers attached to the ninth area. In addition, there are two detainees, including a woman.

The confrontation began around 10 o'clock by Bahía de Ohuira Street, in this sector, when military personnel tried to check a property. An armed group arrived at the scene and attacked soldiers, who repelled the attack with bullets.

The victims, he added, have not been identified, but people close to the investigation indicate that El 50 remained in the building and fought galantly in the confrontation, while he was surrounded. This is the version that was circulating early today.

In the place they found long weapons, mostly AK-47 rifles, known as cuernos de chivo, and fragmentation grenades. Several of these exploded during the confrontation, which led to two burnt vehicles, including a recent model SUV.

Several cars and homes were also hit with high caliber gunshots.

Neither the dead nor the detainees have been identified by the authorities. So far there isn't an official report of the facts; the place was attended by military commanders.

The operation which was carried out in the sector included the participation of federal, State and local agents by land and air, in this sector.

Re: Culiacán is converted into a "War zone"; Sicarios and police face off

elcienporcien

Re: Culiacán is converted into a "War zone"; Sicarios and police face off

tonga
Yes that is related he is the brother of abelardo salazar, el cholo o 50 the life of a gatillero doesn't last long in the cartel on to the next.

Re: Culiacán is converted into a "War zone"; Sicarios and police face off

kid I read three reports and I did not see any text that said "he fought gallantly" which article says that?

Re: Culiacán is converted into a "War zone"; Sicarios and police face off

Siskiyou_Kid
I host a card game at my home on Friday nights, so I was up until 4:00 AM this morning. I couldn't think of a good translation for protagonizar, so I put that little bit of absurdity.

Re: "El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

The man lying dead in the street has been identified as José René Rodríguez Madueña, while one of the men dead in the house is Ricardo Arnulfo Meza.

Supposedly, one of them is a nephew of Javier Torres Felíx, El JT.

Re: "El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

loks1987
I got A question kid or buela I've notice that alot of times after gunmen die there shoes are off and it dont apear he was running and they came off or something like that u can almost tell or i atleast jump to the counclusion theyr are take. Off just by shear numbers   Do u know why the authority's take them off? Peace Loks

Re: "El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

Siskiyou_Kid
The forensics people definitely remove the shoes at many crime scenes in Mexico. I've seen photos of murders in Sinaloa where shoes were on the victim in one photo, and then carefully removed and placed to the side in another photo.

I have no idea why this is.

Re: "El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

Re: "El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

aerobie

I wonder if the forensic guys took that guys pants.

Re: "El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

I loved it..and had to know which newspaper wrote that.  But thinking about it I decided not to include it in my post.  There is yet another article from riodoce I may add.
I am putting your post up tomorrow.  I already had the debate vid and other photos.

thanks kid

Re: "El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

I have heard several answers to this and it could be that there are several answers.  I don't know why forensic people would take shoes off it is against protocol.  But I am not sure.

narcos take them off for a message, but the reason I heard is ridiculous so I won't write it...:)

it means something when narcos do it, I remember once while I was in Mty there was a television personality killed and his body left at the scene.  then the sicarios came back and took the body.  it was discovered a couple house later in the back seat of a car with his damn boots off!

go figure

Re: "El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

The Sinaloa Attorney General's Office [PGR] confirmed the death of Francisco Torres, El 50, an important operator for the Sinaloa Cartel.

They also said Sedena seized eleven rifles, six handguns, a rocket launcher, a rocket, 20 grenades and 52 containers with 29 kilos of methamphetamine.

http://riodoce.mx/narcotrafico-2/aseguran-pequeno-arsenal-tras-balacera-donde-murio-el-50

Re: "El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

tonga
Pretty interesting comment from a very good sourc
SE VA A PONER DURO EL PEDO , SE DICE QUE SE AGARRARON GENTE CON GENTE PRIMERO Y SE ENCUARTELARON EN LA CASA LOS ATACANTES SE PELARON Y LLEGARON LOS DEL GOBIERNO Y SE VOLVIERON AGARRAR LOS CARROS INCENDIADOS LOS EXPLOTARON DISPARANDOLES DESDE UN HELICOPTERO FUERON VARIOS ENFRENTAMIENTOS EN MUCHAS HORAS PERO TODO COMENZO POR UN AGARRE QUE SE DIERON LA GENTE DEL 50 CON OTRAS GENTES , SE RUMORA QUE ERA LA GENTE DEL MACHOPRIETO ENTONCES SE VA APONER DURO LOS PUTASOS , SI LOS VIEJOS NO SE PONEN DE ACUERDO SI FUE ASI EL CHAPO VA A PEDIR LA CABEZA DEL MACHO , EL MAYO AUNQUE QUISIERA EL MACHO NO SE VA A DEJAR Y LES VA A HACER GUERRA AUNQUE LA LLEVE LA DE PERDER EL PEDO ES QUE NO SE PELEEN LOS VIEJOS PORQUE AHI SE HACE UN SANTO DESMADRE YA QUE EL SONI ERA EL DEDO CHIQUITO DEL CHAPO EN CULIACAN Y LO ALIVIANABA MUCHO, POSIBLEMENTE SI EMPIEZA EL CAGADERO EL CHAPO MANDE TRAER AL CHOLO IVAN DE DONDE LO TIENE DICEN QUE TIENE RATO PELIANDO PA DURANGO Y NAYARIT ALGO ASI OI......MI HUMILDE OPINION A VER QUE PASA
AJ

Re: "El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

AJ

[VIDEO/PHOTOS] Of El Mayito and 4 Gunmen Killed in Shootout Between Chapo Guzman vs Military

[GOOGLE TRANSLATED]

CULIACÁN. - Cruenta battle between gunmen of the fugitive drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman and elements of the Urban Mixed Operations Base (BOMU), starred Saturday morning between colonies The Fenced and Francisco Villa.

Officially, the authority has not informed about the number of victims. It speaks of the death of five people and seven injured. Among those affected are military and police officers. military official source said that among the dead is a subject nickname "80" and / or "The Mayito" people linked to illegal work of "El Chapo" Guzman. The fire started at a two-story home located on Bay Avenue Ohuira, btw Olmeca and Tarahumara.

According to early reports, BOMU staff performed an inspection by the area when he spotted armed men on the street. Officers made ​​up of soldiers, ministerial and municipal immediately besieged the place. Was to approach the stage when they were fired upon. The BOMU repelling aggression, entering one of the great battles not seen since 2008. Tres surrounding streets were closed to the passage. More than 50 patrols were used to provide security. Soriana shopping center-Zapata was closed for safety. Customers and employees were kept in captivity for more than two hours because the shooting did not stop. was noted that were powered weapons known as "goat horn", Fal Barret .50 caliber and type. Immediate neighbors took refuge for more than three hours . The area was taken of war. A teenager was injured in the leg when he ran into hiding for safety.

[GOOGLE TRANSLATED]

Culiacan "War Zone": El Chapo Gunmen Face-off with Military

A shootout occurred between the colonies Francisco Villa and The Fence Culiacán making a "War Zone", to the operations implemented on the site. An armed commando pertrechó inside of a home and shot different elements forces. After several minutes of negotiation, the situation was controlled by the Army. So far authorities of the Attorney General of the State reported the death of four suspected gunmen and 8 elements of the security forces injured, including six soldiers, a state agent and a civilian. The clash took place between the colonies Francisco Villa and The Fence, where both military forces and the various municipal corporations and state, surrounded a perimeter of about 10 blocks, where the center point was carried out heavy fighting . Colonies Neighbors heard several gun blasts, we also observed a smokescreen which said elements coming from a vehicle which caught fire due to gunshot wounds. were about 50 patrols of the various corporations which encompassed both colonies, since up to the avenue Clouthier Rolando Arjona. Some elements entered the place with rifles in hand and moved strategically to reach the point of confrontation, where so far it is unknown whether the fight is between civilians or also involved the military. Criminal suspects are stationed in a house with two floors from where they shot the police with AK-47 rifles and type FAL, even by the blasts, said some agents who may have a gun type Barret . already have been several actions to try to get them out of the building with tear gas and shrapnel bursts but still armed in the first floor. After shooting a soldier out on a stretcher after being shot in the left leg, the "Zone War "is full of elements of all forces. A helicopter flies over the site, outside the home the cops went through a vehicle type "rino" to protect against gunfire. A police officer came and opened the window of the building, which was damaged by bullets and pulled a cloth as a sign to not open fire the other elements that are pointing to the window. Upon the speaker shouted Army white shirt, let's go, strong detonations were heard gun it which made ​​the military will push back, but still at the end of the bursts were introduced the situation. now and all are in position in front of the home relejada yellow, which presents multiple gunshot wounds, mostly on the facade of the second floor. At the moment there has been given to know the number of gunmen arrested. A civilian who lived two houses to hear the detonations jumped from the second floor of his home suffering a left leg injury is shelter at another address until was helped. transpired by the time between the gunmen killed was the nicknamed "80" or "The Mayito" alleged gunman of Joaquin Guzman Loera "El Chapo".

Leer mas: http://www.elblogdelnarco.com/2013/08/video-fotos-del-el-mayito-y-4-sicarios.html#ixzz2b6ManYfb
Follow us: @MundoNarco on Twitter
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: "El 50" among the dead from Culiacán shootout

AJ

I Re-posted this story, so I added it to Siskiyou's thread.

CHIVIS FOREVER
123