Quantcast

"Don Chucho" of Los Metros Killed?

Itzli
This post was updated on .
I don't have time to provide his background information, but rumor has it that Martin Romo López, alias "Don Chucho", an "accountant" for Los Metros faction of the CDG was killed by "El Wero Jessy".  Here is a pic that is floating around:

Re: "Don Chucho" of Los Metros Killed?

Mako
That is no rumor, he was executed

Re: "Don Chucho" of Los Metros Killed?

Itzli
Thanks for providing some confirmation.  It'll be interesting to see any fallout, I would think "La Hamburguesa" will be out for revenge.

Re: "Don Chucho" of Los Metros Killed?

Nutcase
Do the also call wero Jessi, guero jessy? I thought he was arrested last year?

Re: "Don Chucho" of Los Metros Killed?

Itzli
Yeah, that's the same guy, there's a number of ways they spell his alias.

Re: "Don Chucho" of Los Metros Killed?

Chava
http://valortamaulipeco.blogspot.mx/2017/02/trasciende-traicionejecutan-al.html

El "WERO JESY" recién cobro notoriedad al ser DETENIDO y luego LIBERADO por POLICIAS FEDERALES en REYNOSA y ha disputado la cercanía al 'TORO" con otros MANDOS DELICTIVOS,el EJECUTADO habría sido localizado la noche de ayer en una vivienda   en las inmediaciones de la colonia VALLE ALTO en REYNOSA.

Re: "Don Chucho" of Los Metros Killed?

Nutcase
I heard his wife worked in some capacity for the government in Reynosa, no doubt helped get him out.

Re: "Don Chucho" of Los Metros Killed?

La Plata
She supposedly works for the city of Reynosa in the water department. He supposedly wed her in Cancun last year. Don Chucho was a long time CDG boss. I'm very surprised by this hit especially considering he is the brother of José Antonio “La Hamburguesa” Romo López who is a long time regional commander in the CDG. I have a feeling La Hamburguesa will be leaving Nuevo León for Tamaulipas very shorty and heads are gonna roll.

-Plata
AKA El Plata

Re: "Don Chucho" of Los Metros Killed?

Lee Claire
What would cause that bruising(?) on his face?

Re: "Don Chucho" of Los Metros Killed?

Internal bleeding from the headshot wound that isn't visible [maybe at the back] I'm assuming.

Re: "Don Chucho" of Los Metros Killed?

El Toro Negro
I wonder what was the reason behind his is execution? Also where does this leave Hamburguesa and F1? Seems unlikely that Guero Jessi would act without being given the green light by somewhere higher up.