"Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

"Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

Moros

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

Maddy
Of course there gonna put Costa rica as their location. They know people are looking at his file including law enforcement. There not stupid. He's the world's #1 you think he's gonna give themselves up cause of twitter?  He's not #1 for walking on parks.

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

SLPal100
He was probably in Costa Rica, sinaloa

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

ToPHeR
Anyone see the Chapo and Calderon pic mini lic posted?

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

TexcocoDeMora
Yeah and we supposed to believe what they say just because lol
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

juris
 Not buying it.  Something tells me he is not parading around in public.

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

Moros

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

La Flama Blanca
yes chapmaso,

The guy on the left look like MAYO.  Who is the one who supposedly looks like Chapo from 1993?  The Mayo guy has the same arm mannerisms as Mayo ( the way he is leaning on the table.)

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

Nuttz

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

La Flama Blanca
This post was updated on .
I know I already said it before. but the guy to alfreds right looks like Mayo.  The guy to his left looks like his dad.  Chapo is a bit skinnier than he used to be.  And maybe Mayo has put on some weight.  What if all three were wearing stunna shades?!  That would be great!! Haha

This isn't Chapo, is it?

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

Nuttz

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

La Flama Blanca
I don't have twitter.  Is it possible to fake a your geo location on a tweet?  Bc that's what they are saying on the news (CNN, FOX, etc..ya I know...and others), is that Alfredo forgot to turn off his Geo location when he posted that tweet.

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

no.

but one has a choice to allow twitter to use locators to post where you are...or you can reject. (deny)

BUT..this is NOT alfredo.  or Mayo for that matter.

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

Nuttz

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

_Jack

Re: "Chapo" Guzmán allegedly visited Costa Rica

Cuidado
Can someone tell me if Chapos sons twitter accounts are complete bs or are they real? I dont see any benefits to flashing all their wealth like they do.  They supposidely show their faces..does anyone know if those pics are really of Alfredo Guzman?  The only benefit I can think of is tweeting complete fabrications to keep the authorities chasing the wrong leads. Anyone have a clue about these accounts?
123