Quantcast

"Calderon's wife for President 2018?" - Felipe Calderon

"Calderon's wife for President 2018?" - Felipe Calderon

DD
As reported in "El Universal" March 28 edition;

During a television interview President Calderon did not rule out that his wife would continue in politics and and even sees the possibility of her as President of the Nation.

This may stop the rumors that Calderon would leave Mexico and live in the US or Brazil when his term ends.  Calderon said once his presidential term ends, he will spend much of his time writing, reading, and spending time with their children, who sacrificed in some for him taking the time to rule Mexico.

Will there be Center Calderon? -- he was asked in an interview with Televisa Third Degree program.

Not a bad idea, said Calderon, who said he was aware that his administration will be remembered for the struggle against organized crime and drug traffickint that has claimed thousands of lives.

"I really wanted to be remembered for issue of health, but the security issue dominated", said Felipe Calderon in answer to a question put to him in the program.

On the telecast, broadcast last week, the President referred to practically everything, including the expression made by Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in the sense that he forgave him.

"I appreciate the generous gesture of bullies", Calderon said in a ironic tone.

He recalled that even when he took office as President, he felt threatened for his life, and throughout his government had tried to convince them there was no legitimacy in their responsibility generated rancor against him and his family.

This is my translation assisted by Google.

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/838788.html

President Felipe Calderon said he did not rule out the possibility of seeing his wife Margarita Zavala, as president of Mexico in 2018.

During a special issue of Third Degree program , led by Leopoldo Gomez, the Mexican president was questioned on various topics by journalists Ciro Gomez Leyva, Carlos Marín, Carlos Loret de Mola, Joaquin Lopez Doriga, Adela Micha and Denise Maerker.

Marin Calderón asked if "the net" in six years, could be a gentleman of the first lady consort.

"Not that I imagine, but do not rule it out, and what I do is I try to help as it helped me, I think Margaret has been a key factor for me in my political career, in my office and from then in my life, I do feel very lucky to be with her, "replied the journalist.

The President emphasized that his wife Margaret, has a formidable public career besides being an excellent lawyer.

http://www.adnpolitico.com/2012/2012/03/29/calderon-si-creo-que-margarita-deba-seguir-carrera-politica

Re: "Calderon's wife for President 2018?" - Felipe Calderon

drattler
You know damn well that some of these Narco-nuts would consider it a macho Honor to kill Calderon, So just wait and see! Mexico has truly earned a reputation as a seedy,nasty, criminal State.