on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

A mainboard reader sent to me...ciclon 23-492-26-513  screwing around, seemingly bored, on patrol

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

635787at
Why can't I see it?

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

more4you594
this clip is on  moro rap facebook page too

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

_Jack

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

Tijuano
After seeing how they "patrol" now I understand why they end up so messed up after their encounters with SEMAR and SEDENA.

Funny and at the same time sad.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

Bajadrone-2

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

Handsome_devil
I can't see it . Can someone please post the link .

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

jajajaja...the cameraman is annoying.  someone needs to take his meth away.

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

adam3

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

Shogun340

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

La Flama Blanca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcTPZz395x0

Anyone seen this one??..Its pretty crazy!

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

Nutcase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOrtp-57D_Y                                         This one is pretty crazy too! I would hate to be the women driving that truck.

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

Tijuano
La Flama Blanca wrote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcTPZz395x0

Anyone seen this one??..Its pretty crazy!

That´s not in Tamaulipas, it´s in South Africa, here is the link to the longer video of that shootout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrN0izKLz-A

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

La Flama Blanca
@Tijuana

Whoops! Thanks for the headsup

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

El?2012
That's from south africa...not Mexico....its the police persuing bank robbers
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: on patrol-Estakas del grupo ciclon (CARTEL DEL GOLFO)

La Flama Blanca
@el2011

It was a"cash in transit" robbery.  Not a bank robbery