obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

scottlogistics
obama could easily send in troops  from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months..... every drug boss would be found asap ... real talk..... obama is the best president ... we get stuff done baby boy, best to believe it

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

ToPHeR
That's enough BB.com for you today...
C&S

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

C&S
I have nothing against the US military. I give them credit for their training, personnel, technology, military strategies/tactics and intelligence. But...

1. Many soldiers/troops are becoming more aware of how they aren't obtaining proper support and financial assistance once they are back in the states; therefore, I see them vulnerable to bribes. In addition, I think they may enjoy the partying and girls and maybe even seek money through assisting certain cartels in Mexico. If the secret service had fallacies/weaknesses in Colombia, it is relevant that other branches of the military would too.

2. Mexico is totally different to Iraq/Afghanistan. You cannot engage in air-strikes or certain raids and persuade the masses that there are only 5 civilian casualties. "We currently dropped 1,000 bombs over a city xxx and there were only 12 civilian casualties". It will take more to persuade the people even though 95% are naïve/blind.

3. US has too many companies that have outsourced production/manufacturing in Mexico; consequently, would be a negative impact on various markets (supply/demand) etc...

4. Too many federal agencies both in the US/Mexico are benefiting from the so called "Drug War" along with many politicians/government entities in Mexico.

I have old threads pertaining to Chihuahua and how things are ran over there, you guys should scope it out. All supported by facts.

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

final sleep
scottlogistics wrote
obama could easily send in troops  from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months..... every drug boss would be found asap ... real talk..... obama is the best president ... we get stuff done baby boy, best to believe it
Eat your meds. USA has nothing to do in sovereign countries. Wake up.

It's political ways or nothing.

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

elcienporcien

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

Even if USA cleaned up Mexico in 2 months they would have to go in and do the same on an annual basis.Think about it.

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

midnightrun108
How in the hell can you say Obama should send troops in to Mexico to clean it up?  He can not even manage the problems the US has. Now with these illegals coming into the US in an insurgency, he is not even dealing with it, he is too busy doing his photo ops.

The best thing the US could do to help Mexico with the so called drug war is to control and secure the US/Mexican border.  This would do three things: stop drugs from coming into the US--oh the poor drug addicts would have to cold turkey it and clean up; next it would stop guns and money from going south into Mexico--would this not throw a monkey wrench into the cartels business; and yes it would help with the people crossing the border illegally.

Yes Mexico has its problems but one of them is being next door to the biggest drug addicted nation in the world.

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

Life is so good financially in the US that they have the $$$$$ to afford the drugs!

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

Sounds like somebodys brown nosing!!!!!!

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

Soliado
To me, your post is more "tongue in cheek" and satirical than a short exposé of what you truly believe President Obama and his administration could accomplish with a directed military effort in Mexico.  Politically, it would amount to suicide both for him and the Democratic Party given the large number of Latinos in the U.S.  who trace their familial lineage directly to Mexico.

However, if you truly were being serious, then I strongly encourage you to stop mixing moonshine with Jack Daniels and drinking it with Lithium.  It truly is a bad combination from what I can recall but then again, I can't seem to recall a whole lot from that period in time.

Saludos
TRC

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

TRC
Since the CIA controls the opium fields in Afghanistan now, we need to attack Columbia and take over the cocaine industry. Amphetamine is easy to make. we can do that on US soil. Then after we legalize marijuana in all states, we regulate all drugs here, US problem solved. Then we have the world at its knees because we realized drugs are more valuable than any currency. LOL, it makes more since than invading Mexico.

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

635787at
The drug war WILL NEVER EVER END. Economies will collapse . To much money is made from this trade not just illegally but legally . Just ask all the police , dea, judges , etc that will lose there jobs if there was no drugs no more .all they can do is keep it under control as much as possible .

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

El?2012
scottlogistics wrote
obama could easily send in troops  from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months..... every drug boss would be found asap ... real talk..... obama is the best president ... we get stuff done baby boy, best to believe it
YOU ARE AN IDIOT! First you say to send troops into a nation to solve its problems?? Not even going to tell you how stupid that is then you say Obama is the best president when he has assassinated US citizens including children, totally gave our borders up to criminals, has a foreign policy that has the WORLD laughing as us we have NO control over Russia, NO control over terrorism or ISIS, and China is even blowing us off (not in a good way either ;) Not to mention this idiot is trying to disarm the American people! Why should my guns be taken away when I have a southern neighbor country full of military armed criminals with no regard for civilian safety? And why is he trying to take away my AR15s and AK47s when they are used in less than 1% of crimes. Why not go after handguns (which I still don't support" but at least it would make sense to go after guns that are used for most crimes. Then he is stealing land from multiple ranches to push the UN Agenda 21 NOOOOO I can say with FULL CONFIDENCE that Obama is not only Evil, not only a sell out, and not only WEAK, but a spit in the face to our founding fathers.

ps. Sorry to all the real contributors I know US politics in this sense isn't what this blog is about but I'm very passionate about this especially when it comes to idiot children who are being bred to be liberals by our public schools.
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

Siskiyou_Kid
Calm down. I think he's either being sarcastic [most likely] or trolling.

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

el Spaceio
I think if the USA could get the Mexican Government to back off then supply the Auto Defensa's with weapons and training then it could be done
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

Pinchegringo
scottlogistics wrote
obama could easily send in troops  from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months..... every drug boss would be found asap ... real talk..... obama is the best president ... we get stuff done baby boy, best to believe it
Are you in the midst of an audit or something? lol

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

You cannot possibly be serious.

I'll play along though. So lets say Obama sends troops into Mexico (that is called a military invasion) and they capture or kill every cartel boss and their top guys. Do you honestly believe that the flow of drugs into this country will stop?

Legalize drugs and you will have no more drug war.
JMB

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

JMB
You're funny. Sure, lets go blow up Mexico because of a bunch of drug dealers.

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

Valhalla
I have been so fricking depressed lately with all this shit going on here south of the border, so I sanctioned BB, like O'Golfer do with Putin, and it worked wonders!
Life was beautiful!

Too bad it will not work for Europeans, cold winters without gas you know.

Then I needed my fix of Mex misery, and what do I find?!

This piece of comedy gold!

For the poster, pls fix the other fixed US military disasters first, then come back to good old Mex.
You Sir, belong to the Hall of Fame with Bill Hicks and George Carlin.
All Wars Are Bankster Wars.

Re: obama could easily send in troops from united states , & clean up mexico in 2 months

Ciro
theyres not enough oil and gas in Mexico for the US to care.  If it was Canada different story
12