new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

QuitaPuercos
As cold blooded as this was that Sicario was lucky at least they didn't decapitate him alive

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

Bones
that gunshot blows the duct tape clear off his head. epic

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

ok...this is another post that lost its hit count...set back to zero?  two of mine did.  something is not right, jeeze I hope no one is tweeking the system (hack)

BTW...on this video.  I watched it.  I can not believe that I did even tho it clearly stated GRAPHIC.  When I see that I think decapitation or lots of blood.  this was pretty mild.

My mind has become warped.

that is scary

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

Is the one who was executed GN member, or are they doing the interrogating?

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

curioso
Buela, I feel exactly the same way. When I watched this I was waiting for something really gruesome to happen, I mean  there was barely any blood if any. We have become so jaded to all the violence now that someone getting their head blown up at point blank range only gets a "meh, pretty lame video"

That my friend IS really scary.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

Exactly!  I watched because my standard is EXTREME GRAPHIC so I know that is going to be heads rolling or something extreme at least here on BB and this was "just" graphic.

This bastard was a liar to the end.  Its one thing to say you did it because you had no money..but then to say he was paid 8K per month?  give me a break.

OK...let me throw something out there...shouldn't there be a substantial spray of blood on the back wall?

I just went in to see if I remembered it correctly but it is removed from you tube.

so I have a question to the poster...WHERE DID YOU GET THIS VIDEO? BDN JUST POSTED IT AND YOU HAD IT BEFORE YOU TUBE COULD REACT AND REMOVE...

Secondly...the guy does not look scared...talks like a bit of a wise ass and shows no torture...even his damn uniform looks freshly pressed.  WRF?

something not right ..but I did hear a ping when the gun was shot.

I don't know...Narco or Hollywood?  you be the judge, BDN sure took its time posting it

Also why so low hits on this?  poster...repost the video this one is disabled
then change your subject title to : NEW EXECUTION VIDEO...WARNING EXTREME GRAPHIC

that will do it.  I wonder how a post like new info...that has no info can get 3-4K hits and this less than 200.  does not make sense.

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

ArmChairIntellect
Buela, to answer your question, the reason new info has so many views is because people are interested in what CDG has to say.  People are desperate for first hand accounts of what is going on and CDG fills this void. This is a war where you either have inside knowledge or you are on the fence watching.  There is no in between.  Not to say that all the research you have done and are doing isn't important like your coverage of Durango which is a void you have diligently filled.  But I think this demonstrates how little we all know and how badly we all want to know what is really going on inside the cartels.

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

Thank you...But it is not news.  and as for inside knowledge...well I am smiling as I leave that one alone.
The big NEWS is 4 years old and is prominent thru out the southwest through san antoino-houston.  Sorry, a person really in the know...knows that is old stuff.

My only interaction with "them" has been with the last letter.  They control my state, and I will say that they have offered much help.  Some help was shocking, which I can not reveal but lets just say offered to take care of a problem.

I do a lot of research, but it includes info from people on the ground, my friends, assoicates etc from being in Mx 10 years.  I am fortunate to have friends or family in many states in the hot areas.

I was more interested not in the person who thinkis he is affliated with a cartel, but that here is an execution video that was posted when released on BB and few took a peek.  BDN just posted it yesterday.  I wondered where the poster got it.

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

ArmChairIntellect
Whether on not CDG is telling the truth or putting out data people already know does not change the fact that this is why people looked.  I was not validating anything or anyone, just answering your question.  You do have a good point, this was the first place I saw this video surface as well, long before other sites.  OP got any info?

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

Gotcha!  thanks for taking the time to explain and yes I agree with you.
For me I take the time to present the facts as patent as I can, I really hope that people will see how important Mexico is to us and what happens there happens to US.  and this drug issue is huge to the US.
No matter what one is speaking of...immigration, economics, security, crime  whatever.

I bet you can poll 100 people in any city in the US and most will not know what is happening in Mexico.  that is why I take the time to write and post.  Hopefully I present some issues that a few people will be interested in. Based on emails I receive I think it is worth it, funny at least half that I receive are from overseas.  What I want mostly for people to know is Mexico is not a land filled with blood crazed animals, 99.9 percent of its people are good, honest,friendly,  hardworking people.

and they need the US to know what is happened to their country and they desperately need help

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

Aye lammanonegra.
It was tongue in cheek.  I knew it was an exclusive.  I caught that right away.
I heard you posted another, but it is very graphic, I will pass on that one it is too close to my bedtime.

Paz,
Buela

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

EL Gordo
brah re post please in a new website???????????

I cant believe I missed this because of freking work internet restrictions....

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

EL Gordo
Thanks brah.

However you had a whole playlist of other vids if im not mistaken where they go by any chance?

Thanks man, its always best to get info from the ground.

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: new video... interrogando gente del chapo en durango (graphic)

EL Gordo
For sure dude, thats what I was looking for.

Ya YT pretty much sucks for these type of videos.