nacho coronel may still be alive/pretty decent dude

nacho coronel may still be alive/pretty decent dude

scottlogistics
http://thetequilafiles.com/2013/12/29/nacho-coronel-is-still-alive-mexican-reporter-claims/    .....

 on another note , i have may have said it before. but i think nacho coronal was a decent dude with all being said. ....i remember someone that writes for borderland beat wrote an article on how they killed nacho coronal son. .....nacho then caught the wife of the person that did it. he left her alive with a big narco message that read.................

We are going to teach you how to be a man and to respect family, murderer of children. Here is your wife, which you refused to answer for. I hand her back to you healthy and safe so you can see and learn that for us family is sacred. We do not kill women or children, we are only going after `El Hache´ y `El Dos Mil,´ as well as several police officers working for Hector Beltran Leyva and Francisco Hernandez Garcia

he could have easyly have killed her , but he didnt.  how often do you see that in cartels

Re: nacho coronel may still be alive/pretty decent dude

Re: nacho coronel may still be alive/pretty decent dude

Maddy
That woman kidnapped was Hector Beltran Leyva wife. When they were calling him for a ransom, he literally threw her to the dogs, refused to save her. But those men being gentlemen, they let her go.

Re: nacho coronel may still be alive/pretty decent dude

Re: nacho coronel may still be alive/pretty decent dude

scottlogistics
thanks chivis ... yup thats the one

Re: nacho coronel may still be alive/pretty decent dude

Nacho was accused of taking out saltiel Beltran son of Arturo with the help of Los antrax.respecting family would be thrown straight out the window if true.I think hectors wife was let go because the areas el H was responsible. had nothing to do with him and pointed more at chaguin and Los charritos and supposedly chaguin was santiels people.maybe thats why chapo Isidro hates Guzman so much.

Re: nacho coronel may still be alive/pretty decent dude

Nutcase
He hates he so much why? Just trying to connect dots dl1.
Seeing is believing

Re: nacho coronel may still be alive/pretty decent dude

My personal opinion if he let mayo and nacho kill santiel than that could be a good reason chapo Isidro hates him .another thing that seems to be of interest is that chapoisidro has made friends with lots of people he was at war till death the only ones he refuses is mayo and chapo.