mencho giving orders to police audio

Re: mencho giving orders to police audio

Re: mencho giving orders to police audio

mr.browntown956

Re: mencho giving orders to police audio

Semental
Hard to say if it's really him. Never ever heard his voice before.

Re: mencho giving orders to police audio

Apparently it's confirmed by Mexican gov but......Like I commented on MB who's behind it?I think it is the Mex gov backed up by the DEA.Mencho going down!2 officers were gunned down in Lake Chapa.la municipal police dept. by 6 armed men and died.1 is the Deputy Police Chief.We know the Chief's been arrested.It's Mencho for sure.That place is a huge expat place with like 10,000 Canadians living there.Has been for years.Watch all the real estate go up for sale.

Re: mencho giving orders to police audio

Semental
When you start gunning down cops and feds you're most likely going down. Look at the Zetas who had all that heat for slaughtering innocents and law enforcement officers. They had their powerful run for a while but what now? They were a threat to the US and Mexican governments. I am from Guatemala and they used to run things in the whole territory through El Tigre but it's like, they were all immediately stopped. Tigre was extradited and all his people was arrested or killed.

I think that CJNG is gonna end up like the Zetas.

Re: mencho giving orders to police audio

deelucky1
el mencho is el señor de los Gallo's .you want to catch his ass slipping you will find him at the derbys in michoacan he has a big passion  for cock fighting .

Re: mencho giving orders to police audio

Maddy
For Mencho to personally call that commandant, they must have done something very upsetting.

Either he was high or the power went to his head. He knows better than to use phones. Instead of sending his right hand man to call for him, given the fact that that dude moves weight international, he messed up big time.

Re: mencho giving orders to police audio

Track

Re: mencho giving orders to police audio

Cuidado
Alot of big capos were addicts.  Amado smoked crack, Botas Blancas had a huge coke habit etc. I wouldnt doubt for one second if Mencho got high at times.

Cuidado
That would just be a random guess on your part lol.  Hoping your hero is clean or something? jk ;p

Sounds like meth behavior that phone call .paranoid sense of well being after the chief says sorry sir ,those tripolar reactions are not normal !

Re: mencho giving orders to police audio

Track

Re: mencho giving orders to police audio

deelucky1
That was tv trying to make him look like the good guy he was a coke head .ak's make people do what they say then they have the goverment bought they can be high all day evreyday.even if mencho goes down valencias have 18 cacaroach brothers

Re: mencho giving orders to police audio

Cuidado
I agree, Mencho sounded jacked up...most likely good meth.

Ain't Azul dead tho?