large cache of weapons

buggs
Administrator
I got this email from a reader"

"I’ve just received this email and I’m trying to verify it.  The images also appear on LiveLeak.com but the Hispanic descriptions (which I cannot read anyway) have been removed.  My limited research found a reference to a large cache that was found in Reynosa back in March of 09 but I can find no pictures and it doesn’t seem to be the Miguel Aleman incident in February of 09 because the photos are different. The June 3rd seizure was a truck headed for Mexico.  One blog source indicated it was from Nuevo Leon but that is nowhere near Arizona.  Can you provide good info on this?  Are the insignia ZETAS
I thank you in advance for your time and effort.

Bill searching for the truth."

It relates to a series of these picture, one included for reference.

Borderland Beat

Re: large cache of weapons

buggs
Administrator
One more picture:

Borderland Beat

Re: large cache of weapons

Paparazzi
Yes the "isignias" are "Zetas"

Re: large cache of weapons

Angel
That seizure of weapons happened at Las Higueras, NL in early May it was supposedly a record seizure of weapons at a "ZETAS" training camp. One person was reportedly killed and many fled into the woods. There are still videos about it on youtube.