judge orders medical attention for Z40 may have covid19

judge orders medical attention for Z40 may have covid19

ok so I smell a big fat rat here...but here is the story.

Miguel Trevino Morales aka Z40 is very ill says his attorney Victor Hugo Lopez who says 40 has covid.
the prison Puente Grande in Jalisco refused to test him.

so they filed for one of those narco dreams an amparo..

Erik Zabalgoitia Novales, judge Fourteenth District of Amparo in Criminal Matters based in Mexico City, granted the motion for immediate medical attention and covid19 testing.

here is the ruling sorry google translated:

That's all folks...stay tuned

Re: judge orders medical attention for Z40 may have covid19

Podrido
Oh great, so there's a chance Z-40 might get out of prison soon? Yikes, I doubt he'd end up like Chino Ántrax if that's the case. His name still carries weight among CDN operatives even if the landscape has changed, I suspect.
Just a lurker.

Re: judge orders medical attention for Z40 may have covid19

they won't let him out...or I don't think so. BUT if he is transferred to a hospital watch for him to flee.

Re: judge orders medical attention for Z40 may have covid19

Slappy
I see no chance of him being released.  He would simply resume killing people for fun again.

Wondering if someone gave it to him on purpose.
MX

Re: judge orders medical attention for Z40 may have covid19

MX
How about this hypothetical scenario:

1. Z-40 has COVID-19

2. His extradition to the U.S. is approved

Would the U.S. government risk having him over?

I wonder if Z-40 can use his health condition to halt his U.S. extradition. It can definitely buy time if you ask me.

Re: judge orders medical attention for Z40 may have covid19

El_Bujo
Oh boy....

Chivis called it. He’s going to get medical and make like the wind, hopefully without any casualties....

Re: judge orders medical attention for Z40 may have covid19

Yaqui just posted on this, I am fixed on one sentence of her post...HE GOT 7 YEAR SENTENCE????
SO there goes my escape theory as he was arrested in 2013

I can't believe that is accurate.  They just added murder charges less than 2 yrs ago.

Anyone hear this?

My theory about his faking covid to escape was based on in mexico it is not a crime to escape.  it is a natural human instinct.  caveat is if someone is injured or killed in the process.

Re: judge orders medical attention for Z40 may have covid19

Mica
This is happening in slow motion and Chivis called it.  7 year smh

Re: judge orders medical attention for Z40 may have covid19

Podrido
@Chivis

I was distressed by that too.

Like, you're telling me the guy who used to go around telling his sicarios that if they didn't kill someone everyday they weren't doing their jobs - and who infamously used to brag about burning people in diesel as a 'favourite' activity of his, got a 7 year sentence...?

Wow. That... Hmm.

That seems fucked up even for a narco state.
Just a lurker.

Re: judge orders medical attention for Z40 may have covid19

ok...so i dd what I should have done in the first place.  A comment on MB stated that maybe the article meant he was in for 7 years.  I used yaquis link to milenio and that is what it says...sorry.

But not sorry..i  mean he is not getting out anytime soon so maybe if he is hospitalized he will flee

I have tried to follow the case.  He was only recently charged with murder.  I think for the 72 migrants but they have already charged a few people as being the mastermind or author of that.  so I don't know.  Pls 40 did have the two killers of the 72 killed and left that cartulina with them.  it appears they were not supposed to kill the 72.

the other issue is the amparos.  all the trevinos have several amparos each.  that is the hold up.  wokring through those.

and the beat goes on.....