is it wrong to root for the bad guy

scottlogistics
i been following chapo or cds in media for so long .... now its like the end of a narco telenovela , i bet the fbi or cia or whoever are celebrating this chapo extradition , this is small fry , somebody is all ready in line to take his place

even tho he did a lot of bad .... i was rooting for em

5. biggest mistakes chapo made

1. leaving the sierre madre mountains

2. doing this whole movie thing

3. wanting the lime light

4. having a cell phone period ,or any kind of communication device

5. the women , the women   the women  , ......... not gay , but women are a big distraction if your trying to complete something or you have a goal to reach , all those big big butts , beautiful women , partying , how can you concentrate or focus    ......    but on another note , what proof do we have that chapo was ever involved in the drug business period  ..... wire taps , videos , the twins  nothing

ONE THING FOR SURE , U CAN'T PUT Z-40 & CHAPO IN THE SAME BOOK   , AS FAR AS A  BAD PERSON

Re: is it wrong to root for the bad guy

bajadrone-3

Re: is it wrong to root for the bad guy

jlopez
Thank you, Baja. Another question: why call these guys "nut huggers", an insult that is often applied to narco groupies. Seems to me that if you can hug someone's nuts, they must have huge balls, no? In this macho man's world of narco mythology, when you call someone a "nut hugger", aren't you indirectly praising the nut hugger's idol? Some questions may never be answered.

Re: is it wrong to root for the bad guy

scottlogistics
lol right

Re: is it wrong to root for the bad guy