i repent everything i ever said about cartels

i repent everything i ever said about cartels

el Spaceio
one of the staff told me if i used a real email and was a good boy that maybe i could stay around. yes i am Swanka.

i been thinking hard ever since i read about the workers getting kidnapped to be used as slave labor and i feel bad when i find a lost dog cause some family out there missing it. here these dudes are robbing honest family's of loved ones in all kinda ways with no remorse and this saddens me.

i need to get my head straight end out. theres got to be a better way to live life then i am living it now.

sorry to all the people who IQ's i lowered

Viva the Law!!!
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: i repent everything i ever said about cartels

Bones
 just stick to it

Re: i repent everything i ever said about cartels

I will give you a thumbs up and hope you are sincere..sounds good to me.

Re: i repent everything i ever said about cartels

curioso
Have we entered the twilight zone? Where's Rod Serling and that music?

Man, if a guy like Swanka can turn it around then there is hope for all humanity.

Stay the course dude.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: i repent everything i ever said about cartels

imjustagirl
Awww... I knew there was a good guy in there somewhere! :)

Re: i repent everything i ever said about cartels

El Regio
same here I will give Swanka a thumbs up if he is being sincere. No group is good other than the law (most of the time, they too are human and make mistakes bust for the most part are good).