how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

el Spaceio
Mexico is a great land that can produce many things. Ethiopia is a barren wasteland full of poor people. I'm sure Mexico can recruit many many incorruptible Soldiers from Ethiopia that will work for food and half pay of Mexican Soldier.
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

curioso
I hesitated to even respond to this but I have to ask..........are you serious?

Please explain how you think this could possibly work. Less pay? How long before the are no longer "incorruptable"?
Why do you think they would care about fighting for Mexico? For food/ dehydrated noodles?

By the way, that is one of the most disturbing photos I've ever seen, but I can't take my eyes off of it.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

el Spaceio
cant corrupt them because they always with Mexican Army and no family in America's

less money because on a daily basis they go out and try to find wild cabbage for their family to eat and it is very bitter. current day Mexico would be like living in USA(maybe even better) to them

Kab

Re: how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

Kab
Great, bring mallates to do the job.

Sorry, but fuck that.

They have enough civil wars to spend their time on.

Re: how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

el Spaceio
Kab wrote
Great, bring mallates to do the job.

Sorry, but fuck that.

They have enough civil wars to spend their time on.
cmon now if USA/Mexico setup training camps(with family benefits) for everything from Grunts to Officers/Special Forces......

they would have millions of People more then all from Mexico/CA trying to get to USA just looking for a  better life for them and their family's. People in Mexico have it 100x better then People in Ethiopia.

there's endless People in Ethiopia looking for a way out
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Viva the Law!!!

Re: how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

kylesam
That's dumb your talking about mercenaries which are loyal to money and not country...screw that.

Viva the Law!!!

Re: how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

Bones
Explain to me why the ethiopians wouldn't defect when the cartels offer them better pay and a brand new 4-door pickup truck?

Re: how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

el Spaceio
2 reasons

1. they always with Mexican Army so unapproachable

2. how many well off Ethiopians live in Mexico? they just wont blend in.
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

Bones
Unapproachable? How about if a corrupt marine approaches them? Or a plain clothes halcon discreetly hands them a slip of papr? What about the first time their military convoy passes under a huge banner in ethipian that promises better pay and more time with their family and has a phone number at the bottom? They would sneak away and dial the first chance they got, and the voice at the other end would promise these guys whatever they want for defecting. And what about the families of these people? Are you only going to take single males? Cuz if not you have to house the families, and if you want them to be incorruptible and unapproachable, the families would have to be guarded and protected 24/7, and seeing as mexico doesn't even guard its own people, they aren't going to guard a bunch of africans.

Viva the Law!!!

Re: how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

Bones
Sorry to shit on ur point spaceio, but they would get corrupted in 2 seconds.

Re: how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

el Spaceio
hmmmm the whole log in regio then out regio then in you......

i would bet an IP check would prove regio/bones same person trying to "troll" people with more then one name. funny though

Viva the Law!!!

Re: how Mexico can get unlimited low pay incorruptible Soldiers

Bones
why would it matter if i was regio? You still posted a dumb ass topic with 2 points that you didnt think all the way through. and then I came on here and completely ripped your idea to shreds. so you call me a troll lol. just try harder to come up with ideas next time. your "ethiopian soldier" one was the dumbest thing ive ever heard