history of zetas leadership

blanco puro
This post was updated on .
Hoping someone can clarify for me which original 30 members of Zetas are still alive, and those who are not in jail.

Z2 - Rogelio Gonzales Pizana was arrested in Oct 2004, sentenced to 16yrs which was later changed to 6 yrs, and was let out on time served. So what happened, did he retire???

Gustavo Gonzalez Castro seems to have faded away from existence as well....is he still a boss??

Also, who is the boss of the Old School Z who has allied with CDG? and does this also make him a boss of CDG?

Re: history of zetas leadership

La Plata
Kelin got whacked about a year ago by Los Cyclones when he tried to make a move on Matamoros. His body was never found.

No one seems to really know about El Erotico. Some say he was killed years ago others say he is laying low. I could be wrong but I believe a manta popped up a few months back signed with his Z clave.

Honestly, if you do a search in the upper right hand corner you will find a ton of information on the forum about the original members.
AKA El Plata

Re: history of zetas leadership

dcm90
There was also a rumor about chuta living outside of Mexico in Algeria because there's no extradition there(i have a supposedly a recent picture of him stored in a computer, i can post it here in a few weeks when i have access to it, see if chivis or that journalist who wrote that book about zetas history can confirm if it's legit) . Also some claim Vera and yepis are in Spain. Erotico was rumored to be living in Guanajuato and out of the game.

Btw kelin was never a zeta he was only a trafficker from Matamoros. And was he really killed? Because the only source comes from breitbart and smells like disinformation.