help on two topics...

I am writing two posts and hoping you all can help

one is a list of probable witnesses against chapo and a secondary list of "outside contenders witnesses"  I have a list of 10 so far.

for example on my sure bet list is  Licenciado but on my outside contenders is mini lic

second post is a list of narco terms like encobijados

I appreciate any help!

Re: help on two topics...

ESLiero
https://lasillarota.com/video/los-zambada-entre-profugos-y-delatores-mayo-zambada-ismael-zambada-sergio-zambada-los-zambada/250901

"Among Fugitives & Informants" this article states Vicente Zambada Niebla is going to testify against Chapo Guzman. They also claim Mayos other son [El Gordo] who is in custody in Mexico waiting for extradition was a "civilian" and not involved in cartel operations but he was picked up just to "poke" at Mayo Zambada.

Did borderland beat ever do a story on the Mexican judge who was killed for "approving" Chapo Guzman extradition? The judge was executed while jogging!

Re: help on two topics...

Yes the video was on here of the judge executed while jogging.

Re: help on two topics...

Chivis - they are copying :)
NYT

Cliff Notes
1. - 2. Twins
3. Vicente
4. Damaso
5. Mini Lic

For nearly two years, federal prosecutors in Brooklyn have been promising to prove their case against Joaquín Guzmán Loera, the Mexican drug lord known as El Chapo, by bringing a small army of witnesses into court to testify against him.

Given Mr. Guzmán’s history of violence — not to mention, the global reach of the Sinaloa drug cartel, which he ran for 20 years — the prosecutors have to gone to extraordinary lengths to protect the witnesses, shrouding their identities in a thick veil of secrecy.

But public court documents and media reports have provided clues about which of Mr. Guzmán’s former allies, rivals and underlings might ultimately take the stand when his trial begins in Federal District Court in Brooklyn on Nov. 5.

Here is a look at few of them...

Go to source to read more.

Re: help on two topics...

damn!  we should have done it last week when we spoke about it!  jajaja  that is ok their list is week...  about mini.  i have him as outside contender with la diputada , i don't think mini can offer that much and his dad can cover it all.  they limit witnesses.

i have guadalupe down.  she was financial person.

Re: help on two topics...

a thought flash by yesterday wondering if he will pull a mochomo but entering into a lightweight deal like life...but not pine box life

Re: help on two topics...

Do you think La Barbie will try and get in on this?  Although his son lives in lavish freedom, maybe not.

How about some from Columbia or a supply source.

Could Osiel Cárdenas?  I believe Barbie mentioned he was at the big summit they had.  We know Osiel is ready to cooperate as much as he can.

Re: help on two topics...

does anyone recall if chupeta has testified in a U.S. trial?  if so...against who?

i just found out there is no limit to cooperative witnesses to testify

Re: help on two topics...

i would say no to osiel...I am not sure about la barbie.  I have him on the list but I wonder what he has to offer that others can't do better.  but if they want a world class liar without a conscience he is their guy

I been on juries and was a foreman twice.  if there is too much of the same testimony  you begin fighting tuning it out.

I would recommend everyone serve on a jury when possible.  I turned down the last trial because it was going to be 3 mos.  it is a famous case about a child actor grows up to be a killer. among the dead were two people who were selling their yacht.  a film and books were written on the case.  in jail the guy reveals he s transgender and attempts reassignment surgery on himself.

 i got out of the trial because I had to take a couple kids from mexico to boston for medical treatment and could not be tied up for 3 mos.  as it turns out it only last about 5 or 6 weeks because he admitted guilt.   I always get selected.  not sure why. but it is an awesome experience.  I have served three times.

Re: help on two topics...

Re: help on two topics...

I have have been twice but never got selected to the final group.  Sure would be cool to get picked for a high profile case!

Guerro would have been the perfect witness, but the US gave him back.

Re: help on two topics...

ChrisO
Chivis, honest question-   You seem to especially dislike La Barbie, is there a particular reason?

Re: help on two topics...

yes that is the case J.  Such a sad and horrifying crime.  De Leon also killed a "friend" in Baja.  the friend was a guard at the Seal Beach Jail where De Leon was incarcerated.  The guard made a mistake in sharing with DeLeon he has an inheritance, marking his fate.

strange, strange story almost too bizarre to consume.   Power Rangers, child abuse, drug dealing, transexualizism, religion, murder, fraud, etc etc etc deleon's wife was offered the sweetest of deals, she refused, got a stiff sentence and when her second baby was born it was placed for adoption.

Re: help on two topics...

ElGrandeRojo
How much weight will the testimony of convicted felons, murxerers, and traffickers themselves carry? Especially, since most are noted adversaries, and in the Damaso's case traitors who murdered, and bribed to hostily take control of Chapo's business. The Flores' testimony in my opinion the only real evidence by witness that cannot be discredited, or DOUBTED. The rest either is hearsay,  embellished, or rhetoric spewed by monsters of the same ilk. Unless you took dope fro Chapos hands, rendered payment to or negotiated directly with the defendant, then you have no business giving testimony in court, especially when the case is so important. Sorry for rant..just hate the way our judicial system works now a bit days

Re: help on two topics...

What they do is follow the line of seized product to US distributors, and traffickers, to plaza bosses, to Sinaloa upper management, to the man himself.

In Chino Antrax, the prosecutors had evidence linking him to over 50 drug seizures, internationally.

Re: help on two topics...

almost what I have done...  i added the layer of finance .

what do you think about chupeta?

Re: help on two topics...

honestly they could use the twins and call it a day.  the mountain of evidence is more than i ever have hard of from cooperatives.  Even the judge in the twins case was blown away.

the others are he said she said.  defense counters by attacking credibility.  easily done.  so it becomes a wash.

I found out there are no limits to number of witnesses.  but the prosecution risks confusing jurors and losing their interest.  especially an ill informed jury.

Re: help on two topics...

ElGrandeRojo
Kinda what I thought. The Twins are the important ones. Even VZ would only have commonly known info. I just hope this doesn't cause more drawn out proceedings costing taxpayer $$$.

Re: help on two topics...

Kye0001
Sorry guys I don’t have the knowledge that you all do but did they ever arrest any police or border agents for working directly with him?  They might try using people in authority to give it more credibility?  Did any of his lawyers give evidence?

It’s a shame it’s not going out on tv as it would be a really interesting case to follow.