el mayo,el azul

dee uno
how come  those guys have never been captured this is the only pic i have seen of el azul and as you can see its pretty old just wondering how come they have never been caught  im aware that  being careful can keep you on the run but geez  its like they are untouchable   i mean damn i know luck is involved but that can only take you so far

Re: el mayo,el azul

deelucky1
this a joke right!

Re: el mayo,el azul

dee uno
why would it be? just was wondering if chapo was untouchable how  he gets poped yet these guys have never seen a cell makes me wonder whose really in charge

Re: el mayo,el azul

deelucky1
my bad I guess I was just looking at your username then you mentioned  thats the only picture you seen of el azul theres more outther even in here BB I think its the way they operate el azul has been known as the peacemaker  and likes to
come agreements dosnt like too kill making it his last resort  el mayo dosnt look like he likes being at war but was dragged for being closest to el chapo you havent heard the saying calentaron la plaza that means dump dead bodies go on shooting sprees el chapo was blamed for the start of the war of juarez  being one of the biggest one of many.lots of  lives where lost so if  somebody told him too keep  things calm he was on a rampage he wanted to control all teretories now if you think that el mayo or el azul havent got caught  maybe they havent pissed anybody off

Re: el mayo,el azul

dee uno
lol@my username its cool bro but just wanted some  insight why those fuckers never have been caught but that makes sense

Re: el mayo,el azul

El?2012
From what I have learned over the years it seems that El Mayo is the real boss in all of this... When you look at the way he operates and all of the main "folklore" guys who are thought to be Chapos end up being El Mayos. Antrax, Macho, M-1, etc... He seems to have the most loyal and well trained of the hitmen/operators and usually that entails leadership. Also 40+ years without being captured a single time is pretty much a dead giveaway. I mean of course he could be lucky, it seems El Chapo was... Maybe El Mayo really does spend the majority of his days in the sierra unlike Chapo who liked to flaunt his money. It seems that El Mayo is a real grass roots mountain man who is comfortable in the rough terrain and prefers it and this might also contribute to his freedom from justice. I think we give cartel members TOO much credit and when they get caught we realize hey I guess this isn't a Hollywood flick after all lol. I mean complete government protection is IMPOSSIBLE today especially when Mexico gets so much money from our government and we have/are spying on them via drone, email/phone taps. One thing is for sure and that is EPN is looking to fill his trophy closet... I just hope this doesn't result in an influx in violence again making the Mexican people suffer just so he can fulfill his ego of "we don't make deals with criminals".
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: el mayo,el azul

Tijuano
When was the last time you heard Azul had problems with another cartel?

The Mexican Government knows drug dealing will remain as long as there is demand, so, they let those who dont "heat things up" free to roam, they gain nothing taking to jail a "peaceful" and most importantly, unknown(at least to the general public) drug lord when a psychopath like Z40 is out there.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: el mayo,el azul

pilot
Azul was caught once, at finals of 70s or early 80s i think, I don't remember very well but he has been in jail, Mayo I don't know if he has been in jail, also Amado Carrillo was captured once in the sierra in a party.

Re: el mayo,el azul

Tijuano
Just my thoughts, Mayo has way more power than people give him credit for, I don´t understand all those people calling Mayo "Chapo´s lieutenant".
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: el mayo,el azul

Tijuano
Azul was in jail in the late 80´s, he was imprisoned in Mexico City along with Amado Carrillo(busted separately in Sinaloa). Being unknown to the general public helped Azul get out of jail without too much noise.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: el mayo,el azul

people think sinaloa cartel is structured by one main boss thats where all the confusion starts its a federation  a truce amongs drug dealers thats why it was made para ke no corra sangre el botas said it after he broke away from the federation they all have their factions chapo cannot tell mayo what to do vice versa obviosly there is way bigger factions then others

Re: el mayo,el azul

Tijuano
Exactly!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: el mayo,el azul

aliasrojo
El azul was in jail from 86-91 I believe. While he was in the can his man of confidence was running his empire, el mayo zambada, el azuls grandson in the business. Hence the low profile el mayo has. He's been mentored by the best.
I sincerely always knew el mayo had more power than el chapo. Culiacan the capital of sinaloa is el mayos turf along with most of mazatlan even though blo did penetrate some parts of it, it never really affected him. Mazatlan never was blo turf as a lot of people speculate. Most of sinaloa is of el mayo except certain parts for example badiraghuato which was el chapos, navolato which is los carrillos turf and some parts north of sinaloa which are blo. Pretty much the whole south of sinaloa is el mayos and his people.

Re: el mayo,el azul

deelucky1
so your saying whoever has more turf south of sinaloa is the cartel leader

Re: el mayo,el azul

aliasrojo
No but just the prominent figure in sinaloa. Azul seems to be based more in jalisco and Im pretty sure he's more into the financial side and congsiliere type to el mayo. They are very close I believe and mayos has a lot of respect towards him since he is where he is due to him. I also wonder if azul is retired and el mayo has become his predecessor or if they are more like a duo.
also the capital of sinaloa, big cities and tourist areas he controls says a lot. There's a reason why he has this much influence in sinaloa. Everything is there.

Re: el mayo,el azul

adam3

Re: el mayo,el azul

Bones
Its like gambling man, its like the lottery. Most people lose, some people win. If there are 100 major drug king pins operating in mexico right now, 99 of them will be killed or arrested, and maybe 1 or 2 will live out there days on top. Its not a conspiracy. Mayo isnt "the real man behind it all". There's no illuminati involved. Yes there are pay-offs and political connections, but when your time is up, its up. Every day these guys wake up and roll the dice. Mayo & Azul just happen to be at the far end of the bell curve. How did Carlo Gambino lead a crime family for 40 years but John Gotti died in prison? A combination of luck and skill my friend, not divine intervention.

Re: el mayo,el azul

elcienporcien

Re: el mayo,el azul

he said mayo has more power than el chapo a tottaly dont get that one so how am I jumping to conclusions what does that mean to you then he said azul is probly retired but hes not sure if he knows something I dont know I would love to here what he has to say thats it he wasnt even bother for what I said what are you his gf

Re: el mayo,el azul

Pariente
I agree Tijuano, El MZ was never Chaps underling. I always get a kick out of people saying that. They have their own fractions like D posted and all have their own followers. Everyone in Mexico have mentioned for years that el M Grande had became an empresario and likely Azul as well. They have more than just drug money floating around these days.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "
12