damasos VS chapitos

JAGL

Re: damasos VS chapitos

Alexander
Zzzzzzzz...Tell us something we don't know.

Re: damasos VS chapitos

IMO the war is officially over when ML is dead.  Chapitos still have a price on his head.

Re: damasos VS chapitos

JAGL

Re: damasos VS chapitos

JAGL

Re: damasos VS chapitos

el Jesse James
Do you think chapitos control/have access to all or even some of the amapola that big papa had? IMO thats gonna be key if they gonna hold power...

Re: damasos VS chapitos

jason prox
What ever happened to El Grande from Damaso who was arrested? Also La China, are they just rotting in prison, and if so how much time did they get? Why did Damaso employ such well known out of control savages while the Chapito sicarios remain unknown to the public at large?

Re: damasos VS chapitos

ToPHeR
I doubt Mini Lic is even much involved in the drug side of business. He seems to try and stay more legit like with social media and the clothing line

Re: damasos VS chapitos

Mica
Yeah the clothing like is a joke.

Re: damasos VS chapitos

It all started last year and chapitos where the ones who betrayed los Damasos in huertos de pedregal family reuinion  they tried to kill DAD and son but they escaped minutes before !After that Damaso new it was over for him.theres no doubt he wanted the DEA present the day of his arrest because when the marina showed up at huertas they gave no info on who or what they where looking for.they just  came storming in .

Re: damasos VS chapitos

elgordo
So the assanation thing was real like chapitos letter except it was the other way around? N whats ur thoughts on mayos position I really don't think mayo would be letting them put his name on letters that aint true n still have there back after lies

Re: damasos VS chapitos

JAGL

Re: damasos VS chapitos

JAGL

Re: damasos VS chapitos

JAGL

Re: damasos VS chapitos

JAGL

Re: damasos VS chapitos

JAGL

Re: damasos VS chapitos

Ivan is under indictment in San Diego, in a major federal case, the biggest to date against Sinaloa, for trafficking marijuana through the Tijuana plaza, through San Diego.  I don't know who gave him the pass, but one of the Sinaloa cells, Aquilles people, Atlante, or another helped him pass.

Re: damasos VS chapitos

dam@so's protection is gone. if los menores stop giving them protection thats basicly it for them.marina can only side on one side they cant do both ?

Re: damasos VS chapitos

deelucky1
la china and el grande belong to el 28 those are his people never Damaso's people !

Re: damasos VS chapitos

Mica
@DeeLucky how many people are part of Damaso at his peak and now with ML?  Say Chapitos and Mayo bring in 1 billion a year and ML brings in 200 million.  Mexico is so cheap, it seems like ML could still survive (if he has a litttle territory).
12345