current events of SINALOA CARTEL.

1234 ... 14

current events of SINALOA CARTEL.

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

deelucky1
No one represents chapo isidro in la paz and nobody has never said no names to back up their theory the only thing is the mantas and cartuulines.but anybody can put those dosnt mean anything. There was a group from BLO that arrived in la paz that was a beltran relative.they got picked up and killed . most of the time its to confuse.there was a manta in veracruz about the mini lic and los antrax little they no they dont work together and a recent one just said att:antrax makes no sense they are overthere.

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

La Flama Blanca
Who is Adelmo Nuñez Molina, "el Lemo"/ Don Lemo.  I know hes a warlord type in Choix or northern Sinaloa and switched from CDS to BLO/Z's in 2012.  I think it was more of a self preservation type decision to remain alive and to keep his families and some towns people from being slaughtered during all of those Choix battles.  But I find him interesting and would love to know more about him.  Any more info would be cool, thanks

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

Siskiyou_Kid
Lemo Nuñez  is a Choix warlord who was at war with los Salazars from Sonora in 2013 and had switched allegiance to BLO but is now back with CDS.

The most interesting thing is that after all the battles in 2012 where dozens of BLO/Carrillo/Zetas were killed, police and a soldier were killed, and an army bird was shot down, there is no order of apprehension against Lemo Nuñez or any of his family.

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

La Flama Blanca
Seems as if Limo is a sort of "Azul" type narco.  He works with everyone, and seems to keep somewhat quiet.  Except I dont think azul was ever a very violent figure, as far as I know.  If you know of Azul being violent, please share lol, but Ive never heard of him being that way.   On a side not @kid, do know what mini lic's intagram is?  I wanna see the pic of him in the tank.

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

La Flama Blanca
@kid

sorry to keep buggin ya, but check out my message on your "Three men chased and killed in Choix" that I just posted, and let me know what you think and/or this is accurate. lol

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

Siskiyou_Kid
I saw your post and I'm sorry that I can't add anything. It's outside my area of knowledge.

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

There's a story that when el Azul was arrested in Queretaro in 1986 that there were 5 DFS agents [disbanded federal police unit] who mistreated his wife and son. He was angered beyond belief when they visited him in prison with visible signs of torture.

The lead agent killed his own wife and children two years later, before committing "suicide". The other four agents were killed in separate incidents over an 8 year period after el Azul went free.

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

A very intresting figure in CDS is el señor de las vacas mayos good friend.very little is said about him he has very deep political ties.

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

La Flama Blanca
I wasnt comparing him directly to azul.  He seems to lay low like azul, and he works with different groups and different people when its in his best interests, just like azul.  They obviously aren't the same person, duh.  I was just pointing out a couple of similarities between the two.

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

ToPHeR
Mini lic has been posting gente nueva pics on his instagram. Makes sense if damaso is working with chapos sons because GN is chapos people

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

deelucky1
Theres the rumor mayos took sonora from chapo,there are  diffrent families in gente nueva, also salazares dont like ivan,those pictures could be directed at mayo saying they have gente nueva on their side but like i said theres a couple of familys in gente nueva

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

pilot
where do you get salazares don't like ivan, because alfredo salazar and adan know him very good and his sons and nephews are good friends of ivan and alfredito, also the people of salazar are now loyal to ivan like they were to chapo

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

La Flama Blanca
Whats is mini's instagram??

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

They make like them  as chapos sons but they sure dont like taking orders from ivan i said it before ivan has no experince.they  said it long time ago they only take orders from chapo nobody else but they where throwing that bone at ivan.your saying their loyal to ivan lets see how this unfolds.gente nueva had some internal fight

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

pilot
I know very well gente nueva and in sonora they are the most united than in chihuahua or durango, as I repeat they are taking orders from ivan, and ivan did has experience, he has been working since long time ago he isn't only a junior he is like vicente zambada

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

Re: sinaloa cartel . c.d.s

1234 ... 14