comandante diablo in reynosa

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

ToPHeR
No problem Baggy! It's still confusing to me too because everyone is saying its Rs vs Ms, but from the trial testimony is sounds like there is some of both on each side and it's more like Cardenas/M3/M4/X20 vs those loyal to El Coss.....so it's not necessarily Rs vs Ms...This would make sense too after last week's battle because there were reports of trucks marked "M4" and "M3" involved on the assault against El Gringo and El Puma who are loyal to Coss....

So the real battle lines within CDG are those loyal to M3 vs those loyal to El Coss.

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

adam

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Nutcase
That Operation M-3 photo is not recent, If you do a web search it came out way before the plaza heating up in Reynosa last sunday... I got a question for you Topher or to anybody who knows...  Who is in cdg grupo delta???
Seeing is believing
AJ

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

AJ
I tried CTRL + C.

Doesn't work Tex.

FUCK MUNDO NARCO AND BLOG DEL NARCO

Greedy fucks.

They steal other people's work but don't want to share the stuff that they steal.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Actually Siskiyou_Kid  did a good translation in the other thread that said the beef started when Coss negotiated a pact with CDS and M3 didn't like it so X20 was the one who had M3 killed and took over the Ms....?

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

adam
write to me and I can tell you a little chivis trick, I don't want to post because mundo/bdn/historias hang out here.

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Chester
he messed up a little on the translation, ( Kid don't get mad at me please)  what the Spanish article said was that X20 and the M's took it very personal when M3 got killed.. It didn't say that X20 killed M3

The same article also said that M3 got killed cus he didn't agree with the merge of CDS and CDG..
 so that's when the war started, that article also said that the M's and Deltas are the ones on war with the rest of CDG

Peace :)

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Siskiyou_Kid
You're right that I messed up. I was reading that X20 was angry about M3 being upset about the CDS alliance, but it was referring to him being upset about M3 being killed. My bad.

I should have reread it, because it didn't make sense. It has been assumed that Sam Flores Borrego was killed by the Rojos, not by his own Metros.

I'm not up to speed on the Rojos and Metros war and all the subgroups, like the Alcranes, Kalimanes, the Ciclones, etc.

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Chester
I found that interview it's pretty interesting..  I got to read on the past that some people from CDG weren't happy with the CDS alliance but never knew why or who... I'm glad that you guys posted the interview..

Also I didn't know about the subgroups, I mentioned the Deltas cus somebody asked early who they were, I think they called them Elite group, again interesting interview..

I was wondering if CDG grupo delta was Coss's cause Gringo was considered delta...
Seeing is believing

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

adam

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

empire23
I gotta say M-3 has caused a lot of killing in life and in death.  Wasn't it him who caused the official split with Zetas when he killed El Concorde 3?  And then his death led to this ongoing war within CDG?

Also it is said R-1 has been killed for some time, and this Commandante Diablo can't be the same as the Zeta killing video guy, because he was supposed to be R-1's nephew.  If R-1 killed Metro-3 the metros would never take in his nephew.

ToPHeR
If it was Wicho the orders still came from Coss because Coss was his boss. If you read the Wicho/Rincon trial transcripts it talks about how Coss was their boss and they stuck with him after the split because they came up under his command. That's when they were surrounded by the Ms and had to run across the border because Coss couldn't send backup and then DHS caught them.  What's still confusing to me is did Coss start out as a M then jumped over to the Rs once he was made head of the organization?

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

adam

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Anybody got any recent info on whats going on in guerrero with el comando del diablo and la barredora?they havent made news for a while now

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Itzli
From what I've read most of the old leadership left the group and when the new leader got arrested in Sinaloa the organization unraveled and merged back with CIDA.
12